ten

Beck

His eyes darkened as he glared at the guys at the table, who all exchanged an uneasy look.

"Go get another waitress for this table," he grumbled at Jade, who was about to protest. "Now, Jade."

Jade nodded and hurried off, and Beck forced a smile at the other guys, leaning forward on the table.

"Don't talk to her," he demanded gruffly, feeling as if he was about to explode in jealousy. "Don't ask for her. Don't even look at her. Got it?"

"She's a stripper," the blonde spoke up in irritation. "We're supposed to be looking at her. That's why we're here. To see sexy girls. We pay for a reason."

"There's tons of other girls to look at," Beck growled, gesturing around to the other strippers flirting with boys at tables. "So stop looking at mine."

Jade's eyes widened as she heard what Beck said, with Tori right beside her.

Tori smirked, leaning to whisper in the goth's ear. "My ship is now sailing."

Jade didn't even respond.

She was too shocked.

Tori then stepped in, smiling brightly at the boys at the table. "Hiya, I'm Tori, and I'll be your waitress from now on."

The guys stared at the Latina, then smirked. "Fine with us."

Beck rolled his eyes, but turned around, seeing Jade standing there with a look of surprise on her face.

He trailed his eyes lower than just her face, and he wanted her so bad.

And he wanted her to know it.

"You're taking off work right now." He grabbed her hand, his jealousy getting the best of him as he pulled her away and out the door.

"Beck, I can lose my job for this!"

"Good," he grumbled, pushing her up against the brick wall. "I don't want anymore bastards looking at you."

"No, Beck, you don't understand. I need this job- "

"And I need you," he purred in her ear, making her shudder.

"W-We can't, Beck- "

"Yes we can."

She then felt his lips on her neck, and she gasped.

"No, Beck, stop it."

He continued brushing his lips against her neck, and she tried so hard to strangle the moan that was threatening to escape from her throat.

"Beck, stop- "

His hands then slipped underneath the lower band of her costume, and she immediately whimpered, pushing him away.

"I said stop it!"

His brows furrowed in confusion. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she answered angrily. "But you can't just do that!"

He lowered his head, clearly feeling guilty, and she sighed.

"We're friends," she said softly, looking up at him. "Friends don't do that."

I don't want to be just friends!

He nodded. "Friends. Right."

"And we don't know each other very well," she added.

He nodded again.

"I appreciate your protectiveness," she giggled softly. "But you don't need to be protective. Not over me."

Like hell I don't.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets, so he wouldn't cup her face. "Friends can be protective."

She shook her head, smiling a little. "I have to get back inside. I'll see you later, okay?"

He nodded one more time, watching as she slipped back inside the club.

But I want you.

And I can't ever have you.

-----

hi again.

don't you guys hate it when you start writing a book, but then you keep getting ideas for new books, and you wanna write like five books all at once, but you don't want to leave any of them incomplete?

just me? okay.

i really wanna write an elavan book. i might write one after i'm finished with this one.

lemme know if you guys would read it!

-izzy