Kabanata 11

Kabanata 11

"Why don't we talk about the Undisputed?" Azea asked in a sudden. "Hindi rin nagpapakilala ang founder nila..."

She surveyed Sage and the Bloodfeuds around. They glanced back at Azea with incredulous look.

"You-"

"Paano mo nalaman 'yon?" tinig mula sa likuran. "Hindi ka naman kasali sa HA."

All of us transfixed our glance at the door. The Bloodfeuds are just looking at them calmly like they are expecting them to come. And here we are, left astonished.

It's Ledger, the leader of Undisputed with a familiar member on his side.

Azea pursed her lips and shrugged. "What do you think?"

Ledger and the Undisputed member walked towards us slowly. Observing Azea's expression hard.

But it's empty... emotionless. And her tone was like mocking them. I'm sure that they can't read her enough.

"Ledger, Jaren," Magnus called them.

They gestured them to sit down. I observed them with brows furrowed because of bafflement.

I don't understand.

"Why they are here?" I raised my brow.

"We are allies," Yuno answered quickly.

Nanatiling salubong ang kilay ko habang nakatitig sa kanila. Hindi sa wala akong tiwala sa mga Undisputed, naguguluhan lang ako. Hindi ko rin naman sila kilala.

I though all of us inside the HA are enemies or probably competetors. But then, they are united.

Because they want to show off Domina's identity.

"And with your question Azea Solasta," Ledger smirked at her. "We'll talk now about our brotherhood."

"Then great," Azea mocked him. "It's useless if the plan has holes."

Lahat kami ay nakatitig sa kaniya na naguguluhan pero nanatili siya kalamado at kontrolado.

Kung hindi ko lang kabisado si Azea, malamang ay naisip ko nang siya ang founder... pero hindi.

But I'm sure she knows something... that we don't have any idea.

"Can we hear the voice of your founder, Ledger?" Sage asked him.

"Jaren, give them the record," Ledger command his co-member. "Our founder was like Domina, but more private."

"Hindi ni ipinapakita ang mukha o kahit ano sa kaniya," Jaren said and played the recorded voice of their founder.

"It's distorted," Magnus said while listening closely.

"Your founder was a girl, Ledger," Trevan said in a monotone.

Lahat kami ay napatingin sa kaniya na salubong ang mga kilay. Lalo na ang dalawang Undisputed.

Ledger looked at him and shook his head incredulously.

"No fucking way," Ledger chuckled in disbelief.

"How can you say it?" my brows shot up to the founder.

He gazed at me with unexplainable expression. I can't conclude it.

"She's giving them the orders with distorted voice," Trevan said obviously. "Because she wants to hide her real voice."

His explanation makes sense. It's really possible. But there are more circumstances, there's more.

"What if he's a man?" Azea blurt out. "He was hiding his voice because he's not gullible."