Theres a shadow on the wall.

Y/N's POV

Yesterday was insane. I don't know if I every wanna go back. They killed the nice man. The animatronics were murder machines. I woke up and changed into some clothes. I quickly ran out the house and to my job. I began to clean. "Hey Y/N!" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned broom still in my hand. "Hey Maggie!" I said. She's my best friend. She is 18 though. She's the baker. "So yesterday was your birthday, right?" Maggie asked. I nodded. "Yeah it was." I said. "Well I made you a cake!" She said showing me the cake. It was F/C (favorite cake) I smiled widely. "Thanks!" I said grabbing the cake. I put it Don't on the table next to me. "I'll eat some during my break." I said. She nodded and walked off. I finished all my chores and then was finished for the day. "Hey Boss!" I yelled to get the boss to hear me. "Yeah!" My boss yelled back. "Can I leave for today?" I yelled again. "Sure!" My Boss said. I smiled grabbing my cake. I turned around to face Maggie. "Bye Maggie!" I said to her opening the door. "Bye!" She said back. I walked out the door and to the pizzeria. When I got to the doors I noticed that it was open. 'Why am I here..' I thought to myself. "Ahem!" Someone said from behind me. I turned to see the man from yesterday. "Your ok?!" I said loudly. He nodded. "What happened yesterday?" I asked. "Well you distracted them from me and I was able to get to a first aid kit." He said. I nodded. "Want some cake?" I said awkwardly. "Why not." He said we both walked in and sat at the table. We both ate some of the cake. "Don't be here after hours, ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Good." He said. He got up from the table and left. I sighed. "Hello." I heard from behind I turned to see Bonnie. "Hey!" I said smiling. He smiled. "Hey Bonnie?" I asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "About yesterday.." I said. "Wait a second." He said grabbing my wrist leading me back stage. "Ok." He said. "You turned human.." I said. He nodded he turned human again. "How old are you?" I asked. "10.." he responded. "So your as old as me.." I said. He nodded. "Well I-" I went to say but then an alarm went off and then I heard gunshots. My eyes widened and so did Bonnies. I looked through the certain to see a man with two guns shooting at people. My eyes widened when I saw Zack. I ran off the stage. I grabbed his arm and ran with him. "Hurry and run!" I yelled. I saw the man aim at a little girl she looked like she was 3. My eyes widened I ran as fast as I could. I barely mad it to her. I grabbed her and ran. "Mommy?!" The girl yelled. I looked back to see a dead women. I sighed. I ran to were I had left Zack. I set her down next to him. "Zack please make sure nothing happens to her." I said. He nodded. Good. I gulped. What I was about to do was dangerous and stupid. I ran back to the main room. There was a little boy cornered. I ran behind the man and jumped up onto him. I grabbed on his neck holding as tight as I could he kept hitting me with his guns. Eventually his hits got weaker. And then he passed out. I fell down with him. I let go and ran to the little boy. "Are you ok?!" I said. He nodded. "Where's your parents?" I asked. He pointed at the same woman the little girl did. "You have a sister?" I asked. He nodded. "I found your sister already. Let's take you to her." I said. The boy nodded and then ran down the hall I came from. I sighed. I pulled out my tiny mirror. I looked I had a busted lip and a bloody nose. I had bruises all over my face. I sighed. I touched my busted lip. I hissed in pain. I looked over at the man. I looked around. I took off my jacket. And tied up the mans arms. I turned and looked at the mother of the two kids. I looked into her pockets and grabbed her phone. I called the police. I ran to were the kids were. When I got there I saw Zack being hugged on by the two little ones. "Zack were is your mom?" I asked. He tears up. "She got shot first..." he said. My eyes widened. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. "You guys are gonna live with me from now on.." I said. They looked at me. Zack gave a 'are you sure?' look. I nodded. I heard sirens. "Let's go.." I said. "Zack can you carry.." I went to say. I bent down to the little ones. "What's your names?" I asked them. They looked at me. "Emma.." the little girl responded. "Mark." The little boy said. "And were twins.." they both said at the same time. I smiled at there cuteness. "Zack please carry Mark. I'll carry Emma. Make sure they cant see the mess.." I said. He nodded and picked up Mark. Mark hurried his face into Zack's neck. I grabbed Emma and she did the same. We both walked into the main area to smell the metallic smell. It wade me want to throw up. I quickly walked around all the bodies. When we got to the entrance there were police waiting. Me and Zack set Emma and Mark down. The police went to grab Emma and I stepped in the way blocking her from him. "I need to put her up for adoption kid." He said. "To late. She is part of my family and so are they. I will take care of them and I won't let you take them!" I said. He laughed. How is a kid like you supposed to take care of three people." He said. "It's called a job, dipshit!" I said kicking him in the shin. He bent down to grab his shin and I grabbed Emma. I ran out of there with all three of them. We ended up walk halfway there. When we got to our house I grabbed Emma and led Mark to the bathroom. "You guy know how to bath yourselves?" I asked. They nodded I sighed in relief. "Ok I will be right back I have to do somethings." I said. They nodded. I walked out.

That's it for now. Now you aren't
Lonely. Bye!

Lunar out~