16

Y/N's POV

Today is my birthday. I am now officially old enough to drive. I need to get another job since my old work place closed down a week ago. I am walking to me and my family's new apartment. It is a four bed room, 1 kitchen, and 2 bath. It is pretty big for a apartment. I was walking to the store when I passed a flyer. "Newly open! Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria!" I read out loud. "I haven't been to that place since the incident. I wonder how animatronics are. I mean are they still nice. I sighed and kept walking. I walked 2 more feet and ended up running into another flyer. "Now hiring! Night guard position at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria" it read. I sighed. I do need work.. I looked at the directions and ran to the pizzeria. When I got there I took in its looks. It looked different. It was almost the total opposite as before. I sighed and walked inside. The inside looked even more different than before. "Wow... it sure has changed." I said. "Hello!" I heard someone say from my side. I looked over to see who it might be and I saw a man. "Umm..hi." I said. "Who might you be?" The man asked. "I'm Y/N and I am here for the night guard position." I said. He nodded. "How old are ya." He said. "I just turned 16." I said. "Really when?" He asked. "Today actually." I said rubbing the back of my head awkwardly. "Well have you every been here before?" He asked. "Twice when I was little." I said getting the horrid memories. I also got fun memories. "Well your hired." The man said. I smiled. "Ok thank you. Also can I look at the animatronics?" I asked. He nodded. "Why not. Just don't harm them." He said. I nodded and walked off searching for the animatronics. I walked down hallways. I cheapies the time. "11:56." I said out loud. "Shit!" I yelled running for the doors. I saw a man still here. He was cleaning. "Hey sir." I said stopping next to him. "Yes?" He responded. "You might wanna get out of here." I said. "Why?" He responded. "Cause if the old animatronics are here it isn't gonna be pretty when it hits 12:00." I said. "What do you mean?" He said. I checked the time. 11:58. "No time to explain. Hurry and run to the door." I said grabbing his arm. He tore his arm away. "Leave me alone. I have to finish my job." He said. "11:59." I muttered looking at my watch. I picked the man up and ran with him to the door. I almost made it to the door when I got grabbed from behind. I threw the man as far as I could. He landed outside the door. The door closed. I was currently being held by the collar of my jacket. I struggled. "How did you know that we were gonna be able to move?" I heard someone say. I recognized that voice. "Bonnie?" I said. "What?" I heard the same voice say. I almost smiled until I realized that he didn't recognize me. He turned me around and looked at me for a bit. "You caught him good job." I heard someone say from behind me. What with people and being behind me. I recognized that voice as well. "Toy Bonnie?" I asked trying to turn around to see him. "How do you know me?" He asked. "How do you not recognize me!" I said a little mad. "Well I guess that was a while back.." I muttered. Bonnie had a confused look on his face. "What?" Bonnie asked confusion present in his voice. "6 years ago. I came here for my tenth birthday." I started. They looked as if they had heard this story a hundred times. "I ended up getting locked in here after hours because I got hit by Freddy and he knocked me out." I said again. Bonnies eyes widened as he hesitated to put me down. "I was scared for my life and I was hiding under the desk. Then footsteps came my way and it turned out to be you two. You guys pulled me out from under the desk and kept me safe the rest of the night." I said. By the end of it I was back to standing on the floor. "So I never got to ask your name." Bonnie said backing up from me a little. "Y/N." I said. "Ok now let's get you somewhere that you won't get attacked." Toy Bonnie said turning human. Bonnie turned human as well. I looked outside to see the man knocked out. I guess I threw him pretty hard. I nodded. We walked to the, basement? I looked at them weird. "The other animatronics don't like coming here. There is two in that room but as long as the Golden bear doesn't leave you won't be hurt." Bonnie said. I nodded. I hesitantly grabbed the door job and went to open it. I heard creepy laughter. I jumped a little. I saw a hand go to the door nob. I looked up and saw it was Bonnie's hand. He had a reassuring smile. He opened the door and I walked in carefully. I took in that oh so familiar scent. Blood. There was blood everywhere. The walls, the floor. Even on one of the animatronics in the room. I quickly covered my nose and mouth getting memories of the incident. "You bring me a new toy to kill~" The creepy animatronic said. The Golden bear that looked like Freddy stayed silent. "No." Bonnie said. The animatronic looked disappointed. "He is here so he doesn't get harmed." Toy Bonnie said. "If you even harm him the slightest, I will dismantle you slowly. I will also film so that I can show you it after I have dismantled you." Bonnie said. "Golden Freddy." Bonnie said looking at the Golden bear. "Protect him please." Bonnie said again. Golden Freddy nodded. They turned and then left the room. The bunny looking thing walked up to me. I backed up. He turned human. The bear turned human as well. My back hit the wall. The bunny kept moving foreword. Golden Freddy just watched. "I know you," the bunny said. My eyes widened. "Years ago you came here. Then you stopped." The bunny said grabbing something out of his pocket. I looked at it. It was a knife. My eyes widened. He went to stab me but suddenly Golden Freddy was in front of me. Golden Freddy had grabbed the bunny's arm and flung him across the room. I sighed in relief. The  bear looked back at me. "Your not safe here," Golden Freddy said. "run as fast as you can to the door. Leave this room and run to the Security office." Golden Freddy said punching the bunny in the gut. I nodded and ran. I opened the door. I saw Bonnie and Toy Bonnie at the end of the hall. "Bonni-" I went to say but someone put their hand over my mouth. I turned and saw the bunny. The bear was down. I closed my eyes and struggled to get free. "What did I say" I heard someone say I looked up to see a very passed Bonnie. The bunny let go and I ran over to Bonnie. "Golden?" He muttered. Suddenly Golden Freddy was back to standing and behind the bunny. The bunny turned into an animatronic. Golden Freddy grabbed the bunny's animatronic arms and ripped them off. I flinched. "Your hurting him?!" I said loudly. Bonnie turned me around to face him. "You'll be ok. He will also be ok. He can't die again." Bonnie said getting really close to my face. I blushed. "So your gay?" Bonnie said smirking. He pulled me closer to him. I bodies touching each other's. I was officially as red as the blood all around the room. I saw Toy Bonnie move and then get behind me. He grabbed my hips. He brought himself as close as he could. I was now sandwiches between both of them. "Let's take this to the bathroom." Bonnie said picking me up. Him and Toy Bonnie were both walking with me to the bathroom. An animatronic popped up out of nowhere. I recognized the animatronic. It was Mangle. (I am currently writing a book for him and Foxy) "you caught the guard." Mangle said. "Move Mangle. We are gonna have fun~" Bonnie said. He nosebleeds and quickly moves. The rush to the bathroom.

That's it for now. The next chapter is gonna be SMUT. Be prepared for nosebleed center.
Bye!

Lunar out~