Getting settled in.

Y/N's POV.

I walked into the living room to see Zack standing there covered in blood. I sighed. "Strip. I get you some of my clothes." I said. I smiled a thankful smile. And began to strip. I walked to my room. I went through my drawers and grabbed a lot of clothes. I walked back to Zack. "Here." I said tossing a pair of clothes to Zack. He began to put them on. "Can you ask if Emma likes girly clothes or not?" I asked. The nodded and walked towards the bathroom. I walked to the storage closet. I grabbed my sowing machine. I walked with to the living room. Zack walked back to the living room. "She says that she loves boy clothes." He said. I nodded. "What you doing?" He asked. "Sewing then some clothes out of mine. I will get them some later but they need some now." I said. He nodded. "Need help?" He asked. "If you could please cook something?" I asked. Zack nodded. "Are they allergic to stuff?" He asked. I shrugged. "Can you ask?" I asked him. He nodded and walked back to the bathroom. I began to sew the clothes. When I had finished with that Zack had finished cooking. I smiled and showed him the clothes. "Good job!" He said with a smile. I smiled and walked to the bathroom. I knocked. "You guys done?" I asked. "Yes." They both said. I walked inside to see them standing on the floor soaking the floor. I sighed and put the clothes on the counter. I walked over to them and started to dry them off. When I had finished I dressed them. "You don't have underwear yet but I'm about to go to the store." I said. I led them to the kitchen. "Time to eat!" Zack said. I smiled. We all ate on the couch. When I had finished I ran and grabbed my wallet. "I'm going to the store. If I'm not back before 7:30 put them to bed. They can sleep in my bed. Me and you will have to share the guest bed." I said Zack. He nodded. I was about to leave. "How old are you guys?" I asked. "4." Emma responded. "So your potty trained?" I asked. She nodded. "Ok." I said before leaving. I ran to the store. I went inside and bought them clothes. I bought things for the fridge and I bought them all watches. Why watches? Animatronics.. I payed for everything. I ran all the way back home. When I got there I checked the time. It was 7:00. I walked in. "Ok Emma and Mark put on underwear. Me and Zack are gonna put on bed sheets. Also I got watches." I said putting one on everyone's wrist. We all parted into groups of two. Me and Zack we're fixing our bed. "Why watches?" He asked. "If we ever go to the pizzeria we all have to be out by 11:58." I said. He looked confused. "The animatronics they attack after 12:00.." I said. His eyes went wide. He hesitantly nodded. I smiled and finished my side of the bed. "So I guess we are all siblings then?" Zack asked. I nodded. He finished his side and we both walked out. We went to Emma and Marks room. "You guys will sleep here. And I will move all my stuff out tomorrow. We will stop off at all of your houses and grab all the stuff you guys need." I said. They nodded. I picked Mark up and put him on the bed, and then I picked up Emma and put her on the bed. I brought the sheets over them. "Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight. Brother." They said. My eyes widened tears gathered in my eyes.
"G-Good night.." I said happily. I smiled at them. And walked out of the room. I went to me and Zack's room. I cried happy tears. He walked in. "What's wrong?!" He said. "They called me brother!" I said looking up with a smile. "I'm so happy!" I said. He smiled and walked over to the bed and laid down next to me. "Good night. Brother." He said. I cried more. Laying down. "Good night.." I said before falling asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up and turned to the side. I didn't see Zack so I jolted up. "Z-Zack?!" I almost yelled. I quickly got out of bed almost falling. I ran into the living room to see Zack cooking breakfast and the twins watching TV. Zack saw me. "Woah! Calm down." He said as I ran to him. "You scared me.." I said. He laughed. "I just wanted to let you sleep a bit more." He said. I nodded. "Breakfast is almost done." He said. I nodded and grabbed plates. I put the plates on the counter. When he was done he scraped the food onto the plate. "Foods done!" Zack said. The twins ran into the kitchen grabbing their plates and running back to the couch. We ate and then I got up. "We gotta go to your old houses and grab all your stuff." I said. They nodded. They stood up and we all got dressed. We ran out the door and walked to their houses. "So my mom and me have a stash of cash under the sink. It ours for the taking." Zack said. I nodded. We ran into his place first he grabbed his stuff. We all carried stuff. Thank gosh he had bags. We went onto Emma and Marks house they grabbed their stuff and I packed it into bags. We carried all our stuff home. "Ok let me bring all my stuff to Me and Zack's room. Then you guys can put your stuff in there with my help. And after I finish moving my stuff Zack can put his stuff in our room." I said setting things down. "I'll have to get another apartment this time a four bedroom." I said. I walked to my room and started to carry things to the other room. When I had finished I had all my stuff in the room or in the storage closet. I put my clothes on half of the closet. "Ok Zack your turn!" I yelled to him. He nodded and dragged his stuff into the room. I smiled helping bring the twins stuff to their room. I put there clothes in the closet and drawers. I hung up thing and put up things. "Done!" I said. Dusting my self off. They smiled. "Thank you." They said. I smiled at them. "Of course." I said. W swanked into the living room to see an very tired Zack. I looked at my watch. It was time to go to work. "I have to go to work." I said. I walked towards the door. "Can I get a job at your workplace?" Zack asked. "You have to watch them." I said pointing at Emma and Mark. "We take turns." Zack said. I looked at him confused. "When Your at work I watch them. When you get home I go to work and you watch them." He said. I nodded. "That could work." I said. "Ok Emma, Mark. We are gonna all go to my work so that Zack can get a job ok." I said. They nodded. We all walked to my work. When we got there I opened the door and walked in. "Hey Maggie!" I said. She looked up at me. "Hey Y/N-" she went to say but interrupted herself. "Are those kids?!" She said running up to them. "Yeah there my new siblings." I said. She looked up at me confused. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her away from them. "What happened?" She asked. "After work I went back to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. There was a shooting yesterday. Those threes parents are dead so I took them in and now they are my siblings." I said. "There was a shooting?!" Maggie said. I nodded. "I brought them here because Zack needs a job." I said. She nodded. She went back and grabbed Zack and dragged us both to the bosses office. "I'll watch your siblings." She said before leaving. "Siblings?" My boss asked. I nodded. "I was gonna ask if you could hire Zack." I said to her. She looked at him. "I thought you said you didn't have any family." She said looking at me. "I didn't." I said. "After work I went back to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. There was a shooting yesterday. Those threes parents are dead so I took them in and now they are my siblings." I said. She nodded. "Ok, your hired." She said. I smiled and so did Zack. After that all three of them left and went home. I worked all the way til 4 pm. I got off work saying good bye and then walked home. When I got home Zack left. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to Zack shacking me. I looked around me and saw Emma and Mark on either side of me. I was covered in a blanket. I smiled. "Let's get them to bed." I said. He nodded he picked up Zack and I picked up Emma. I brought them to there room. I tucked them in and then walked to my room. I passed out the second my head hit the pillow.

That's it for now. Next chapter
will be 6 years in the future.
Time skipped

Lunar out~