NEW BOOK ALERT!!!

Hello guys, have you seen "Downbear???

It's currently out on my profile with two chapters posted. It's my second foreign story.

Below is the book cover and blurb

👇

Ronan Edgar examines the world with cold grey judgemental eyes

Ronan Edgar examines the world with cold grey judgemental eyes. Being depressed and trapped with borderline personality disorder since childhood, his face remains in a permanent scowl, and majority of the words that leaves his mouth are full of hate.

He left home below legal age, after being through a series of unpleasant events, including accidentally killing his elder brother, and became forbidden and unsightly in the eyes of people. Because of that, his body resonates with hatred for earth and humanity.

His words: I prefer nightmares to good dreams because my life is beyond an unending twisting forces of bad dreams.

          He hates himself,
        Because people hate him.
       And he hates people for hating on him
      Which results to him hating on himself.

          - says Gavina Kincaid, a poor, hardheaded, troubled little youth, who gets intrigued by Ronan when she clasps her eyes on him at his parents funeral. An innocent infatuation turns into obsession when wilful Gavina, is willing to follow him down his drain of self loathe, and let him consume her with the thick clouds of his darkness.

Disclaimer: This story is originally posted on wattpad.com. If you see it on other sites, it's stolen by someone who is too lazy to write his or her own books, and ended up stealing my work, to possibly earn money from my sweat.

Before you read: This story features dark love, swear words and violence.

Started: June 21 2020
Finished:

Go check it out now if you haven't. And I assure you, there'd be no regrets cause it's definitely worth reading, unusual and completely different from all the books I've written on here.

Please don't forget to leave a review.

Happy reading 🙂❤️.