entry 003 ; miya atsumu

،، when the clock hits midnight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

،، when the clock hits midnight

────────────────────────────

The lights of the city reflected upon your eyes, as you stood in your balcony leaning on the railing. The city had a different kind of beauty under the midnight hour. You looked at the cars passing by, a content sigh leaving your lips. One would call you crazy if they found out how much you loved this city atmosphere. The sound of cars, the nightlife, the taste of danger and the sweet sensation of adrenaline. These things didn’t scare you, rather, they gave you comfort from the real terror that were your thoughts.

A melody filled your ears, taking you out of your train of thoughts. Your eyes wandered around trying to find the source of the sound, when your gaze fell upon your phone that was laying on the table. A small smile appeared on your visage as you recognized the caller. You hesitated a bit to pick up the phone, your thoughts and feelings totally not compatible at the current moment. You didn’t want to seem like a fool.

You took a deep breath and picked up the phone. “Hello?” “Hey..Hope I didn’t wake ya’up”. A soft yet strong voice could be heard at the end of the line. Even if he whispered his accent was still distinctive. Your smile grew a bit bigger as you shook your head no, you soon realized that this was a call and replied with a soft ‘no’ to him. You two have been best friends for a while, and you always cherished these moments where he was unfiltered, completely letting himself and his thoughts to you. It was nights like these that brought you two together.

“Let’s go for a ride” “Right now? You’re crazy” you laughed a bit, although it was those late night drives that made you fall for him. He would just come and pick you up, without worrying if you had to attend classes in the morning, he just wanted to live the moment with you. As for you, every moment with him was one you’d never forget. “Crazy for you.. get ready, I’ll be there at 5’ “ he said. You replied with a small okay as you went inside to put on a pair of jeans and your shoes. You never cared about how you looked in front of him, he always reassured you that you were beautiful no matter what.

‘Crazy for you’ that lingered a tad bit longer in your mind than you expected. He always had a flirtatious nature, a playboy facade that remained with him even after high school. You often wondered if you had feelings about him, more than friends, more than this sibling type of love between friends. It was an undeniable fact that he loved to tease her. However, to him, he merely wished for her to crave him as much as he did her. He smiled to himself knowing that, if she’d let him, he’d give her the time of her life tonight.

As soon as she stepped out of the front door, a familiar black car pulled in her driveway. They were so perfectly synced with each other. To them, it was just a mere coincidence. To the outside world, they were meant to be. “So, where are you taking me tonight lover boy?” she asked as she got into the car, putting her seat-belt on. “You’ll find out once we get there princess” he replied and started driving. They drove off in a comfortable silence, only the music surrounding their ears. No words needed to be said, both knew.

،  𔘓 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 ៸៸ haikyuu oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें