Baby Stage

The world was dark and squishy and I instantly knew that I was in a womb. I had hands and legs forming so I was at least a month or so in but that could also depend on what I was becoming the goddess I guess she was never said I would be human. That made me wonder what I was as my eyes had not developed I could only feel. I realized there was nothing to do but sit in my mind going crazy if I did nothing. I quickly went back to old meditation exercises to feel a state of nothing. My mind was always hyper thinking super quick without meditation and achieving a good state we could easily become stuck in our own mind.

Days turned to weeks as I grew in the womb meditating trying to keep my sanity. One day as I was still in my mediation I kicked out with surprise as I felt something that I never felt before on the edge of my senses. My surprise was fleeting as I went back to trying to sense it again. I was not called a genius for no reason as I found it quickly. It was surreal I tried gripping it or interacting with it. It was weeks before I gripped it and brought it to myself I was immersed into a new form of fun and knowledge that I was learning. More months went as I started storing the substance into all parts of myself gathering more and storing it trying to learn what it was.

I was almost fully grown but I was now stuck in the world of meditation not paying attention to anything happening around me as nothing ever happened. My body was now filled to the brim with this new energy so I started compressing it to store more. It became condensed as the days came and went, Then one day I tried turning it into a whirlpool it started constantly sucking in new energy from around my body so I desperately brought in new energy to study this new phenomenon. I was intrigued as it continued growing when the world around me started to compress. I was jolted awake I was being given birth too. This was a novel experience I slid down headfirst and after some time I was out into the world that was fucking cold.

Someone wrapped me in a towel and wiped up the fluids on me before a fresh blanket was used to keep me warm. I was cradled and hugged tight by what I guess is my new mother. I never had much to say about my old mother as she basically gave me up when she realized that I could become more and banked on me to help her later I guess. I didn't know I was still too young as I felt her love and she would call but I grew distant as I grew up and focused on my interests. I could really use a good run to parkouring around just the struggle of getting to the next place. I wanted to run so badly. I want to go jump from a plane and feel the wind on my skin. Ah, I'm getting stuck in my mind again. I start to open my eyes smiling when my smile freezes.

I cry in shock and the body starts the tears. Rabbit ears are on the top of her head her breasts are huge and I am in shock. What the Fuck?! If this person has rabbit ears then don't I as well I am overwhelmed and my brain goes into overdrive then something else shows. A blue pop up window.

--

Congratulations You Have received the Futanari System.

Based on your Previous Incarnation you have received a random System as willed by all gods has been given to you. All contestants have received a random System based on their previous Incarnations Personality.

Congrats and good luck on your new Life.

--

What the fuck? The Fuck!? What the FUCK IS THIS?!?! Based on my personality I get A FUCKING DICK? I do not get what personality trait do I have that I get a dick? I am confused I don't know what-?

I hear a gasp and I look seeing my mother heard something and I see they have opened my blanket looking down. I am a baby and I know already that my dick is going to be huge. They will obviously think I am male for years but then the person my mother is talking to finds a vagina hiding under the balls and they talk getting heated when my mother dismissed the women and just holds me cuddling with me. I was overwhelmed my blanket was covering it but as a fucking baby, its five inches flaccid as a baby and it will grow as I do. It will be a work of mass seduction on women who are into larger sizes I was amazed I knew in my last incarnation I would take a ride on something as large as this will be. I would take it as a novel experience just to try it once.