Angel Island

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I was working on other stories, future ones and the ones that are already published, please forgive me, Plus School started, so I will write when I'm on my breaks! Or during class... shhhhhh, now, ONTO THE STORY WITH MY BOI'S!!!!!

Tails POV:

I was flying around, just going in directions Sonic was telling me to go, I loved being in the sky, it's so beautiful! I can't believe how much I have missed being stuck in the house.

Sonic lead me to a floating Island, it was incredible! No amounts of science can explain this!

It is said, that the reason why Angel Island floats, is because of the Master Emerald, if Angel Island exists, then that mean the Master Emerald too, and if the Master Emerald I sheer.... THEN THE CHAOS EMERALDS ARE REAL TOO!

I safely landed the plane in the forest, Sonic jumped off while I flew out (remember I can't walk by myself), Sonic stretched and ran off... wow, some tour guide.
I used my tails to catch up, but I didn't know where he was, I kept flying everywhere until, I had this uneasy feeling of being watched

I looked around, but no one was there, I had a feeling that this wasn't Sonic following me, but I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was attacked, I saw a red... echidna? I thought they were all dead!

Echidna: WHATS YOUR PURPOSE FOX?!

Tails: I-I-I don't know what you mean!

Echidna: YOU WERE WITH SONIC!!! DR. ROBOTNIK TOLD ME HE WANTED TO STEAL THE MASTER EMERALD!!! YOUE WITH HIM SO YOU WORK FOR HIM!!!

Tails: Whoa whoa whoa! What are you talking about?! Dr. Robotnik?! Who on Mobius is that?!

Echidna: DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME FOX!!! I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!!

Tails: -mumbles- Well I'm going to die soon anyways

Echidna: EHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

Tails: I have the Shardvirus...

The Echidna got off me, I grabbed my crutch and stood up, the Echidna had a synthetic look on his face, why? He first attacks me, assuming that I was this evil person, and now he looks worried? Wow, what a guy.

That's when I felt a hush of wind, I knew what that meant.

Sonic: Hey Knucklehead! I've seen you've met Tails!

Knuckles: This- This kid has the-

Sonic: I know

Tails: I mean, I was lucky enough to pass 1 years of age.

Knuckles: Sorry for attacking you, SONIC!! DONT YOU DARE GO CLOSE TO THE MASTER EMERALD!!!

Sonic: Wasn't planing to.

Knuckles: LYER!!!

Sonic: If I didn't know better, you got juked again by o'l buttnik

Knuckles: What?

Sonic: Head over to the shrine, you'll see what I talking about.

Right when Sonic said that, there was a earthquake, wait, we're in the sky! How is that posible?!

Sonic: See What I mean?

Knuckles: Grrrrr, ROBOTNIK YOU BASTARD!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

What a hothead, he was running, rambling about how he is going to end him, I doubt that...

Tails: Should we help?

Sonic: If you want to.

Tails: YOU KIDDING!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED IN MY LIFE!!!

Sonic: THEN OFF WE GO!!!

TBC