CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"IS EVERYONE HERE?" SIRIUS asked, addressing everyone in the room. The Order of the Phoenix was a guarded secret, and so was the location, but most members managed to find their way in just fine.

"No, we're missing Kingsley, Yasmin and Reina." Remus replied.

"I'm here," Kingsley raised his hand, just as Yasmin walked in.

"Sorry I'm late, I was busy... Doing stuff." she said. Reina walked in after, straightening her blouse.

"You pushed me down the stairs." she seethed, flattening the curls atop her head.

"It was an accident!"

"Accident, my arse." Reina scoffed and took a seat at the table. James and Sirius chuckled. "On an unrelated note, why are there no snacks?"

"We're at a war council." Snape said, tone clipped.

"When did a couple of chocolate frogs ever hurt anyone?" Yasmin countered.

"See?" Remus pointed at Yasmin, "she gets it."

"They do have a point." Peter agreed.

"Settle down!" Dumbledore's booming voice interrupted their conversation, rendering them quiet. "A week from now, a select few of you will be going on a mission, infiltrating and attacking known Death Eater headquarters to free those they have taken captive."

"Which headquarters?" Peter asked nervously.

"That information will be a closely guarded secret between those involved." he said sternly. "You can never be too careful." he muttered, looking into the distance.

"And who's going?" Caroline piped up.

"Reina and Yasmin... James, you too... Lily, stay here with Sirius while everyone's gone... And Remus, you'll go, too. I'm expecting someone else to join us soon, and that person will be the final recruit." he decided, "the rest of you can go home."

"How many Death Eaters should we expect?" Reina asked warily, straightening her back and sending a quick glance at Yasmin. Remus found it sweet that they worried about each other like that. He only wished that they didn't have to hide it.

"That depends." Dumbledore pursed his lips. To Remus, the former seemed to be acting rather strange. The old man seemed too serious and didn't radiate the same calm energy he normally did.

"Depends on what?" Sirius asked.

"Well I'd expect that, under normal circumstances, there'd be about twenty-"

"Twenty?" Remus exclaimed before he could stop himself.

"-but it appears there is a spy in our midst." Dumbledore continued, "So they might have been warned beforehand."

So that's what's gotten him so nervous, Remus thought, There's a spy.

Their conversation was cut off by three loud knocks on the door.

"There's a new recruit?" Marlene asked curiously.

"Oh, yes." Dumbledore's eyes twinkled mischievously. "Remus, would you get the door, please?"

Despite his confusion, Remus didn't complain and got up from his chair, speeding along the corridor leading to the front door. With a twist of the knob, he pulled the door open, and came face to face with somebody he was very familiar with.

Althea.

"I need to help."

Yes, this is very short. I actually am sorry, but hopefully I have some good news that will make it better.

There's going to be a sequel!

This is the last chapter of Stars, I hope you've all enjoyed it. The release date of the next book will be decided soon, and I'll post about it on this story so anybody who's interested in reading can find it.