Chapter 7~ Stood up

Chapter~ 7

Chrono walked down the hallway and towards Eri's room to ask Y/n out on a date. As he made his way there, he couldn't help but be a little nervous, okay, yeah so she had basically told him she wouldn't say 'no', but it also didn't mean she'd say yes either. He got to Eri's door and knocked, his little girl running to the door and opening it. "Daddy! You're awake!" He chuckled as he kneeled down and ruffled her hair. "Yep! I sure am kiddo." "Are you all better? Why is your arm still in the holder?" "Well, daddy got some pretty serious injuries, so I have to wear the sling," He motioned to his left arm, "So daddy's ouchies can get better." "Oh, okay daddy." Eri gave her daddy a kiss on his cheek and walked back over to her dollhouse to keep playing. "Hey Eri, I'm going to steal Y/n for a minute, is that okay?" "Yup!" Chrono motioned for Y/n to follow him outside. They left the room and went into the hallway, cracking the door closed behind them. "Hey, so I was wondering...if you'd like to go on a date with me this Saturday?" (Today is Monday.) Y/n was shocked, I mean, she knew she shouldn't have been Nemoto made it pretty obvious he liked her, but still! "I mean, if you don't want to it's fine-" "No! I'd love to go on a date with you Kurono! Really!" Y/n and Chrono were both smiling widely at the other, "So, I'll pick you up at 6?" Y/n laughed "6 it is, do you need my address?" She joked, "I think I'll manage." The two just stood there, both still not comprehending that they were indeed going on a date. "YES!" Eri said, jumping up and down next to the pair, while Setsuno and Nemoto high fived, and Pops was smiling. "Congratulations Hari, now get some rest. You'll have to be all healed up for your date on Saturday." The elder said, as he dragged Setsuno and Nemoto back to the living room to give the up-and-coming couple some space. "Ah, sorry Eri, I probably should have asked you if it was okay first." Chrono said looking down to Eri. "It's okay with me! I want you and Mommy to date!" This made the two adults blush, but they both happily smiled. Me too They both thought. Soon after Eri went back inside her room to do whatever 6 year old's these days do, and Chrono and Y/n started to part ways. "Okay, so I'll pick you up at 6." Y/n nodded, "Mhm, Oh! How should I dress?" Chrono thought for a minute, "Dress nice." "Okay then, I'll see you later Kurono~" With that, Y/n walked back inside Eri's room, and Chrono triumphantly went back to his room to try and get as healed up as he can before his date.

~Time skip to Saturday 😊~

Y/n stood in front of her mirror in the third dress, desperately trying to figure out what to wear. Luckily for her sanity (And mine ngl) she decided this was the one. A knee length Navy blue dress, with long sleeves and a decorative neck line that showed off a little, but not too much, cleavage. She also wore some nice heels and jewelry. 

(Y/n's outfit *if you so desire it that is*)

She wore some simple make up and had her hair down and straightened (or curled or up, or what ever you prefer!!) a few minutes later, she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She excitedly went over to it and opened it, revealing a very nicely dressed Chronostasis. He was wearing a blue button up with a navy blue blazer and pans, paired with some gray dress shoes.

 He was wearing a blue button up with a navy blue blazer and pans, paired with some gray dress shoes

 (Chrono's Outfit)

She felt the familiar blush make it's way to her face as she gave him a smile. He then handed her a bouquet of daisies. "Oh my gosh! You remembered!" She quickly went into her room and put them in a vase, and walked back to Chrono's awaiting arm. "Are you ready?" He smiled at her, "I sure am." She smiled back, took his arm, and the two were off for their long awaited date. They made it to the nice restaurant and sat down, looking at the menu. "Good evening Ma'am, Sir," Chrono looked at the waiter, he seemed...familiar? He brushed it off. He probably just saw him on the street or something. "Can I get you both started with something to drink?" The two ordered their drinks and the waiter came back a few moments later with their drinks. *POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING SKIP IF NECESSARY!* Y/n noticed her drink tasted a bit off, but she didn't think much of it! She had a date to focus on! They were talking, having a great time, until Y/n noticed her head felt light, "Excuse me for a moment Kurono, I'm going to the restroom, I'll be back in a moment." She forced a smile and somehow made it to the bathroom door, then, she passed out. An unknown man (Unknown to her...) dragged her out the back, and into a van, heading off to a certain location. *END OF POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING*

~PSA: Sorry to disrupt the story, but this is something everyone should read! ESPECIALLY FEMALES! If you ever go out, and suspect someone has messed with your drink TELL SOMEONE! Some bars have a special 'drink order' you can tell the bartender if you think your drink has been messed with! The how ever much money you paid for your drink is not worth the danger! Go out with a group of friends you trust, and try not to leave your drink alone, if you do have to leave it, leave it with a VERY trusted friend/ family member or finish it first. Sadly, there are evil people in this world who do evil things, but making yourself a more difficult target can help you! Please please PLEASE stay safe!!! ~

Chrono waited 5, 10, and 15 minutes but she still hadn't come back. Was she okay? She seemed just fine. He got up from his table to knock on the bathroom door, but there was no answer. He went back to his table to see if he had missed her, but when she was not there as well, it hit him. She had ditched him...Left him alone on their first, and seemingly last date. He paid the small bill and left for the hide out, upset and broken hearted. He walked into the hideout headed straight to Y/n's room to tell her to 'forget it', and that 'she didn't have to say yes if she didn't want to go'. But when he knocked on her door, he was once again met with silence. Pretty fed up with this sort of treatment already, he just opened the door, only to be met with...no one. He closed the door and headed to Eri's room...but only Eri and Rappa to be having a tea party. He left the room and headed to the kitchen/living room. "Why are you home My Boy, I thought you were on a date?" Chrono brushed off the elder's question and started frantically looking around, something wasn't right. "Has anyone seen Y/n?" Setsuno looked confused, "Uhh no? We kinda figured she'd be with you." Chrono cursed himself for being so stupid. How could he have just left!? What If she was still there! Or worse! "*Ahem*" They all turned their heads to see a distraught looking Overhaul holding his phone. "Hari...you might want to see this..." He sadly said, giving his friend his phone. Chrono took the phone and dropped it, the phone only barely being caught by Setsuno who's face went pale. In the picture was Y/n, tied unconscious to a chair, mouth gagged and feet restrained. How could he have been so...so.. ignorant!! He should have trusted his gut! Not ran! The room fell silent as the phone started to ring, they all looked at the phone to see the caller ID, Ken Hashimoto.

A/N:...Sorry I couldn't help myself!! XD! A little drama never hurt anyone, right...? (Well maybe except for Y/n and the people reading this RIP) I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ And that you remember who Ken Hashimoto is, he's the bad guy from like, two chapters ago who SOMEHOW survived for my own- I mean the story's plot DEFINITELY not for my own convenience 😊 I hope wherever you are, you're staying safe and having a great day/night! Bye!