~1~

"Frank, come on man! You've been in this fucking house for weeks now. You need to live a little. Remember what you said on New Years?" Frank shook his head, "No, I was drunk. I can't remember shit from New Years." Pete groaned, "You said you want to live more. You said you want to have fun this year! It's 1998 man! Live a little." Frank groaned, "Fucking fine! I'll go to a bar with you." Pete cheered, "Yes! Let me dress you, please!" Frank huffed, "If I say yes will you leave me alone?" Pete vigoursly nodded, "Fine."

Pete dressed Frank in a white, green and red pop art shirt, a multicolored jacket, blue jeans with a thick black belt and white sneakers.

"Look at how handsome you look!" Frank rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys, "Ready?" Frank asked, "Born ready." Pete replied.

~

Pete pulled Frank into a crowded bar. "Can you order me my drink?" Pete asked, "Yeah man." Pete didn't even bother to say what he wanted, Frank knew exactly what he wanted.

"Hey, what can I get you?" The bartender asked, "Uhm, hi. Can I get a vodka cranberry and a mango raspberry cocktail?" The bartender nodded and went to work on their drinks.

Pete sat down next to Frank right as his cocktail got placed on the countertop. "How's work been Frank?" Pete asked. "Shit as always. It's insanly boring but at least I get good money. Who knew working as a cashier at a antique shop would be lame as fuck."

A song Frank recognised played through the speakers. Bust A Move by Young MC. "Oh shit!" Frank yelled. Pete pulled Frank out of his seat and towards the dance floor.

Pete and Frank danced through the whole song. Frank recited every word like a pro. Once the song ended they were scream laughing but Frank's laughing soon stopped when he bumped into a taller boy.

Frank looked up and almost started crying at the face in front of him. He looked like the definition of beautiful. But their staring contest ended all too soon when Pete pulled Frank away from the dance floor.

~

Frank was actually having a lot of fun. Even though he hates to admit it, Pete was right. "I'm going to run to the bathroom man." Frank nodded and played with the light brown napkin in front of him until he heard the barstool next to him screech.

He looked up and immediatly saw the red head from earlier. This time though Frank got to admire his beauty a little more. He had a soft jaw, and big green eyes. His red hair reached the very top of his shoulders. He had a baby blue butterfly clip holding some of his hair back. He was wearing a madonna shirt and a pair of leather pants. He looked gorgeous.

"Hey Ray!" Frank heard the red head say. His voice was angelic, he had a hint of a jersey accent and he talked out the side of his mouth. "Gerard! It's been a while." The bartender that made Frank and Pete's drinks said.

His name is Gerard. It suits him perfectly. A unique name for a unique boy. "Just a diet coke and vodka please." Ray nodded and went to work on his drink.

Frank turned his head so he wasn't caught staring at the beautiful boy and looked around the bar. This was his first time in this bar, it was strange. It was all men, and they had signs that said stuff like "Boys, Boys, Boys!" And "No judgement here!" And thats when it clicks. He looked down at the bright pink sparkly seat he was sitting on and the rainbow straw in his drink. His eyes went wide. Pete brought him to a gay bar.