~3~

Frank grabbed his medication from Lindsey's freshly manicured hand and slipped the bottle into his pocket. "Thank you." She smiled, "It's no problem Frank. Have a good day." Frank quickly walked out the bland building and avoided the anti mental illness protesters.

~

Frank walked into his shared house and walked up the stairs. He needed to ask Pete for an extra lighter so he swung Pete's door open. Frank's eyes went wide and immidatly slammed the door shut.

Frank really wished he could never see Pete getting pounded again.

Frank sprinted to his room and yelled into his pillow.

~

Frank was sitting on the couch when he saw Pete and a tall skinny boy walk into the living room.

"Hey Fr-" Pete got interrupted by Frank raising his hand in front of Pete's face to silence him. "I don't want to talk about it. I hope you had a good time. And hopefully you getting fucked will make you less grumpy." The taller boy covered his mouth to mufle his laugh.

"Whatever. Mikey's having a party tomorrow." Frank raised an eyebrow, "Who's Mikey?" The skinny boy riased his hand up into a small wave. "Oh, hey. Yeah, I guess I'll go. Free alcohol?" Frank asked, Mikey nodded, "Can I smoke?" Mikey nodded again. "I'll be there."

~

Pete was yelling at Frank from the front door, "Frank Anthony Iero Jr. hurry the fuck up!" Frank groaned as he put on his belt. "Coming, coming!" Frank grabbed his cigarettes and his keys and sprited towards the front door.

"Why in such a rush? Missing your boyfriend?" Pete blushed and looked down at his shoes.

~

It was only 8pm and the large house was already packed. "How many people does this fool know?" Frank asked, "Way more than I thought." Pete repsonded.

Frank squeezed his way through the house until he found the alcohol. Frank made himself a cranberry vodka. He looked up and saw the red head that hasn't left his mind since he saw him at the bar.

AN

FRANK:

-GROOVYLADY

-GROOVYLADY