~38~

"How many comic books do you have?" Frank asked as he carried the third box of comic books from Gerard's car. "I think there's around twelve boxes." Pete choked on his spit. "Twelve?" Pete repeated. "Yeah, twelve." Gerard said like it's no big deal. "I'm honestly really impressed. That's a shit ton of comics." Gerard giggled. "You don't have to say you're impressed. It's really lame." Gerard said. Frank shook his head, "I think it's cute." Mikey groaned. "You said I was a loser because I had two boxes of comics." Mikey pointed out. "You aren't Gerard though." Mikey sighed and picked up another box of comics.

They eventually got all the boxes in the house. "You were right, twelve boxes of comics." Pete said. Gerard nervously laughed, "Yeah... Sorry about that." Frank held onto Gerard's hand, "Don't apoligize. Pete should read a couple, I'm convienced that he forgot how to read." Pete swatted Frank's shoulder.

"Well, have fun unpacking you two." Mikey said. Frank groaned, "You're not gonna help us?" Frank asked. "No way in hell. I'm still tired over unpacking Mikey's shit." Pete faked a yawn, "Goodnight boys." Pete and Mikey quickly rushed to their bedroom. "It's noon you dick! And Mikey moved in a month ago!" Frank yelled.

AN
what they wore wasn't too important.

Since I haven't updated in a while I decided to do a double update :)

I might do another update today ;)

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY