~36~

"Come on boys, we have to leave soon!" Mikey said as he messily threw his clothes in his backpack. "The beds so warm though." Frank groaned. "I don't care." Mikey walked up to Frank and Gerard's bed and ripped off the duvet. "Up." Mikey said in a stern voice.

~

Frank gulped once he saw what Gerard was wearing. A jean skirt. Frank ignored all of his intrusive thoughts and held on Gerard's hand. "You look nice." Gerard said. "You look fucking gorgeous." Frank said in a choked voice. "Thanks!" Gerard kissed the tip of Frank's nose.

"Alright, let's go." Pete said. Everyone grabbed their individual bags and walked out the hotel room.

~

The four boys all threw their bags on the living room floor. Gerard and Frank laid together on the couch while the two other boys were up in their room doing God knows what.

Frank stared deeply in Gerard's eyes and brushed a piece of hair that fell infront of Gerard's porcelain face behind his ear. "You have kaleidoscope eyes." Frank whispered. Gerard giggled, "Are you quoting Lucy in the sky with diamonds to me?" Frank smiled, "Maybe." Gerard kissed Frank's cheek. "I love you." Gerard sighed. "I love you too Gee." Frank responded.

AN

FRANK:

GERARD:

This is just a short and sweet chapter. What do you guys want to happen next?

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY