What?

"I think I'm in love..."

     "Oh my Irene! Who?!" Katelyn exclaimed.

     "Yes, Oh my Irene! Who?" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

     Ok, I thought about this. Should Kawaii~Chan say, 'Oh Kawaii~Chan's Irene~Senpai' because I think she would... Anyways...

     "You guys can't say anything!" I begged.

     "I promise," Katelyn said with a smile.

     "Same!" Kawaii~Chan nodded.

     "Fine..." I paused. "It's Aaron..." 

     "Aaron? He like doesn't even speak." Katelyn chuckled.

     "H-He does, to me... Everything he says basically puts me in a trance. I love the way he does everything. From his voice, to his mannerisms, it all kills me. He just makes me so happy." I smiled to myself.

     "Wow, you think you're in love? That is the most in love thing I've ever heard," Katelyn said with a grin. 

     "AH! KAWAII~CHAN KNEW HER SHIPPING SHRINE WOULD WORK!" Kawaii~Chan ran up and hugged me. I rolled my eyes. 

     I've had feelings for him a lot longer than she's had the shrine...

     "You have to tell him." Katelyn grabbed my hands. 

     "No... I can't..." I shook my head.

     "Why not?" Kawaii~Chan raised an eyebrow.

     "He's my closest friend. I can't risk it..." I sighed.

     "Have him come over tonight to watch a movie with the three of us. I'll watch his body language and how he acts and I bet he's in love with you and you just haven't noticed," Katelyn replied, standing up.

     "Fine, I hope he doesn't work tonight." I pulled out my phone. 

     "Don't lie to us. You know when he works." Katelyn smirked.

     "I-I do. Unless he has another secret life, he should be free. I'll call him," I said with a smile.

     "Alright, wear something a bit more revealing than your average sweatshirt and shorts. Just to see his reaction." Katelyn nodded. 

     "He's helped me workout before. So, he's kinda seen me in a sports bra and shorts. And he's seen me in a swimsuit... It wouldn't be the first time he'll see my body." I laughed.

     "This is different. Make it more of a tease." Katelyn smirked.

     "Who said the others weren't teases." I giggled and ran upstairs. I briefly heard her yelling after me but I closed my bedroom door and looked down at his contact name.

❤️~Aaron~❤️