Night

I ran down with two outfits in hand.

     "Kawaii~Chan! Katelyn! I need your opinions on what to wear!" I yelled. They both walked into the living room.

     "Go try them on. We need to see," Katelyn said. I nodded and ran into the bathroom with the clothes and put the first one on.

 I nodded and ran into the bathroom with the clothes and put the first one on

     I walked out and they smiled. 

     "That looks great on Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. 

     "I agree. The small bit of a tease is nice. However, I know you have something that would make him think, 'Wow! I want to marry her!' You know?" Katelyn smiled.

     "K-Katelyn!" I blushed.

     "What? I'm just saying," Katelyn said with a grin. I turned red.

     "I-I have something else I was considering..." I nervously looked down.

     "Let's see it!" Katelyn shoved me back towards the bathroom.

     "Alright, alright. Calm down!" I smiled and walked into the bathroom, closing the door. I slid on the second outfit. I walked out and did a spin.

     "Woah!"

     "Aphmau~Senpai looks amazing!"

     The black one.

     "So, do you like it more than the other one?" I giggled.

     "YES!" Katelyn smiled.

     "For sure!" Kawaii~Chan smiled.

     "Well, this is the one," I answered them with a smile.

     "Yes! Now go fix your hair and makeup," Katelyn said.

     "Ok, ok. I'm going." I giggled and ran up the stairs and into my room. I quickly fixed up my makeup and hair. I sighed and sat on my bed. 

     Why am I doing this?

     As I sat there the doorbell rang and I jumped up. 

     Here we go...

     I ran downstairs and saw Aaron nervously talking with Katelyn. 

     He looks so good. The way his abs just... exist. It's so hot.

     "Aphmau, hello?" Aaron chuckled. I snapped out of it and walked up to him.

     "H-Hey." I blushed and hugged him tightly.

     "You look great." He glanced me up and down. I turned red and looked down.

     "T-Thanks," I said looking at the ground.

     "Come on! Let's watch the movie!" Katelyn led us to the living room. We sat on the couch. Aaron sat close to me and put his arm around me. I just leaned into him and took a deep breath. 

     The movie started I relaxed a bit.

     Maybe this night won't be awful...