chapter 7

next chapter i hope you like it

Katniss POV

When I wake up peeta is laying next to me. I move over and kiss his cheek and his eyes flutter open. "Morning." I tell him. He sits up next to me and starts stroking my hair. "kat I am sorry, I wanted to do something special because you are dying." Peeta says still stroking my hair. Tears are forming in my eyes "WOW SO NOW YOU THING I AM DYING. DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM GOING TO DIE PEETA?" I yell at peeta. "no" he says a little to defensivly "PEETA I KNOW YOU ARE LYING." I sceam and sobb to him. He looks doen at his hands . "yes." He says starting to cry "GET OUT. GET OUT NOW." I am breaking down now "but." Peeta starts but I cut him off. "NOW." He then grabs some clothes and shoes and leaves. Wait what why is he taking clothes. I didn't mean to hurt him this much I try to crwl over to the door but a pain shots through my body making me scream out in pain. Willow and rye both come running in "mum whats wrong are you ok." Rye cries I cant tell them about the pain "yer your dad left can you please go to haymitchs?" I ask them. They both help me back into bed and they leaave to go to haymitchs.

Peetas POV

I am sitting in haymitchs liviving room with red puffy eyes from cying do I really think that she is going to dye I have hurt her so many times but I think this has just made it so much worse. Haymitch comes in a sits arcoss from me he hands me a cup of water and asks me "when are you going to go back." "I don't know, I don't think she ever wants to see me again. I want to go back tomorrow." I respond "I will go check for you ok peeta" he tells me then leaves and soon as he leaves there is a knock at the door I wonder who it is I open it and see willow and rye standing there I knell down and open my arms they then walk into my embrace. "is mummmy ok." I ask them "I don't know I found her on the floor near the door crying." Willow tells me "can you guys promise to look after her. I will be back tomorrow I love you." I tell them they start to walk home and I go upstairs to haymitchs spare bedroom and lay down and close my eyes.

Katniss's POV

I have been sitting in here for what feels like hours when Haymitch comes in "is he ok, is he at yours." I blurt out "calm down sweetheart you will have a heart attack, yes he is at mine and yes he is phsically ok but not meantally." Haymitch mumbls the last bit I look down and ask "is he coming back. I need him." "yes he wants to comeback tomorrow if that's alright."that comforts me I don't think I have long left. He says good bye and leaves It is getting late they kids are already sleep. I lay there for couple of hours and cant sleep I fell pain all through my body I cant breave I am in pain I start to see black dots and evrything is fuzzy I can just make out the sound of my heart monitor going off I must be about to die I wisper "I love you peeta" before evrything is black.

Ryes POV

I wake all of the sudden to hear beeping from my mums heart monitor I go race to get willow but she is not there I go to our mums room and I see her trying to wake her up " rye go get the oxygen mask I am going to get dad and haymitch" then she leaves I am crying I cant loose her I love her so much she is my mum.

Peetas Pov

I wake up to hear fast knocking at the door I get up out ofbed and see haymitch walking out of the door looking confused when we open thedoo we see Willow standing at the door in hysterics "I-its mu-m-mum." Shestutters we both take off running I cant believe what is happening I get to theroom to see rye trying to wake her up " willow, rye go call and ambulance now."I cry. I try to find a pulse but I can't her heart is very very slow and I havea bad feeling that I will never get to see her grey eyes, or hear her voiceevery again she is so pale. When the ambulance gets here I go with her andhaymitch is going to meet us there with effie, willow and rye. Half way throughthe trip her heart monitor stops. "GO FASTER HER HEART HAS STOPPED." One of the paramedics screams

i am sorry for the cliff hanger 😊😘