Move

YUXIN

We are gathered in a dance studio. Our prof and their prof opened the door and we fixed ourselves waiting for their announcement.

We received a message before we ate yesterday that we'll be doing a collaboration. We'll show what we got. The thing is, we don't know what song our prof will give us. Considering its a mixed gender stage I wonder if what style awaits.

Our prof said "You guys will be doing 'It's okay' by Ninepercent."

*let's just pretend that somebody else is n9% and not kun and the others*

"We won't be supervising we'll just wait for the final performance. Leaders take charge, by the way Zhang jing and Justin just arrived they'll be here in a  moment." prof continues. After couple more announcement. Both of our prof went out.

Who's justin and Zhang jing? Well I guess, just a bunch of bastards added to these group of jerks with their shit head leader Kun.

"Alright, let's listen to the song." I said lazily. I have to take charge or else we'll just mess this performance. I don't trust these guys who are so full of themselves. As we listen, we move our heads according to the beat and feel the song. It will be okay~

The song ended...

KUN

"Let's choose the center then." I sneakily said.

All are given the chance to be chosen as a center. Let's see how will Yuxi  battle it out.

I volunteered to start. The beat started as I danced and showed what I got. Then, I pointed out to Yuxin as if trying to provoke her.

She slowly stood up and stand near me. She started popping as she come closer and closer to me. She looked at me straight in the eyes as she closely popped her chest. Her eyes are sucking me in.

.. Thump.. Thump.. Thump.. Thump

I was dumbfounded.. I was frozen for a few seconds. Did my heart just skipped a bit. What the hell.

Whenever girls would try to flirt with me, I did not feel anything. No one has actually moved this heart of mine. What is with this girl? It's strange, ever since I heard her singing and her music, I can't help but just really look at her. The more I see her the more bewitched I get. She's mesmerizing.

I heard the boys cheer for Yuxin. I snapped out of it and told myself 'Get yourself together Kun. This is just a game.'

YUXIN

Kun was provoking me with his eyes and smiles. He points at me. I took that as a challenge. I stood up and went near him. "I'll play with you Kun." I said inwardly as I smirk and starts to look at him intensely. I noticed that my gesture is having an effect on him, I took it to another level as I popped my chest and neared him again.

He changed his expression suddenly. I saw this glint in his eyes. He didn't back down instead he sensually wave and cupped my chin. His face is right in front of me when he tilted his head and whispered something. "If you make a bold move, you're making me want you more and more." as he brushed his lips to my earlobes.

I felt my face heat up and and felt some goosebumps. I immediately snapped out of it. Damn this playboy.

I was about to grab his collar when Yuyan suddenly shouted.

YUYAN

The song started and Kun started dancing followed by Yuxin. But something is weird....

These bitches are flirting, what the hell. Ke yin was cheering them to be more bold and An qi supporting them by clapping. Xueer was giggling hitting the floor seeing Yuxin and Kun have their moment for goodness sake. The boys enjoying what their leader is doing. Sigh. I'm trying to be patient but it reached the level that I can't hold back anymore.

"Ya! What are the two of you doing?" I shouted annoyingly. I turned off the music and they all looked at me.

Yuxins face was caught off guard as if she was caught doing something illegal and Kun having the no comment innocent face. The others were being indifferent. The two leaders are on fire. We don't think we even stand a chance to be the center when they practically took it to another level.

"Let's vote for the center la!" I said

YUXIN

Kun won the center place and that is totally fine with me, there are still more chance to show what I got. We started distributing the parts. Yuyan and Zhang jing are placed for harder vocals. They worked together to enhance the feel and balance the music style. An qi and Xueer together with Zheng ting are working together to change some dance breaks to suit girl and boy. Ke yin together with Justin and Xiao gui are rewriting the rap. While me and Kun are supervising the over all arrangement.

Kun asks me about my opinion on the dance and music style as he also shares his ideas. I did not know he can be this serious and responsible. I thought he'll just goof around and just spout nonsense things but I guess he really is the leader of these bunch of talented guys. Tch. I hate to admit but he's attractive this way. His passion is alluring.

"Is there something on my face?" Kun asked while looking at the music sheet.

"Huh" ? I answered while raising my eyebrows.

"You've been staring at me for a while now, don't tell me you've fallen for me already?" he said as he put some of my hair at the back of my ear.

"What? Dream on. Why would I look at a shit." I said slapping his hands that was fixing my hair.

"Don't fall for me just yet. Its too early." he said while smirking.

This fucking guy. One moment he is attractive and one moment he's irritating. 'oh wait, brain bacteria focus! you don' t need a man!' i will just focus on my music.

****
Apologiessss.. I forgot to update yesterdayyyy........
I added two more characters. Idk what am I thinking kwkdjjfkdndbf

I don't really know the actual internship of music major peeps, just my brain tryin to squeeze out a fiction drama ish whatever... Anyway, nvm the real internship. Just my own style of internship HAHAHAHA

Aight. Bye~