Minefield

KUN

What should I wear for our first date... I look at my clothes thoroughly to choose what fits me. Should I go with with a bad boy look or casual me ish clothing. I don't want to stand out though. Giggles. What a narcissist I am. Hahaha

Me and the boys went out early to see which place is good. Zhang jing and Justin just went to ice cream house to kill time. They'll wait for Ke yin and An qi in there. It's nice that there isn't much people in here. Really did not have to fall in line for so long.

Ferris wheel is the best place for a date. I can get to spend with Yuxin for 10 minutes alone and enjoy the view as well. I've been in a lot of dates but it's the first time for me to get nervous. I already planned the whole course for the day. My concept today is kind caring soft Kun. Of course, all the girls falls in love with this concept. Just like a flower, if you take care of them properly, they'll bloom and grow on you. Tsk. Tsk. I'm such a genius. While commending myself someone tapped my shoulders. I took a deep breath, finally she's here.

I turned around put on a sincere smile on my face and saw~

Saw~

Saw~

I blinked twice~

Another blink~

Kong Xueer....

....
......
........
..........

"I'm also unhappy as you are, so give me my pouch and let's go our separate ways." She said trying to act normal.

I still smiled though I am very very very very very disappointed. I took her wrist and said, "Common, let's go."

"He- Hey-... What has gotten into you." she was dumbfounded by my action.

"I already bought the tickets, might as well use it." I said raising my eyebrows. She wasn't able to refuse as I drag her gently toward the cabin.

I gave the tickets and we went inside it. We had ourselves settled in and it started moving upward. Xueer took her phone out and started skimming it, great way to escape this atmosphere. It sure is awkward. . I looked outside to see the view and it was awesome.

Click~

Click~

I heard a cameras shutter sound. I looked at Xueer and she's taking selfies. I stretched my hand towards her and said, "I'll take picture of you."

She looked at me for a moment and handed me her phone. She started posing and I took a very good shot. I gave her phone back and she started to check the photos I took. "Not bad. You can take good pictures." she said while looking at her phone intently.

"Of course, I'm a perfect boyfriend material." as I smiled with my teeth showing.

She scoffed, "How in the world does a egotistic person like you exist?" as she shakes her head.

"Can you tell me what Yuxin likes then." I said to change the subject. I heard Yuxin and her are childhood friends. She must have know a lot about Yuxin. She is kind of protective of Yuxin but who knows she might tell me.

"Will you stay away from her. If you are not serious, better stop the kind act and target another person." she said looking at me as if her eyes are shooting daggers.

"What if I'm serious about her. What are you going to do then?" I responded with an earnest stare. The ambiance suddenly became heavy.

"Don't make me laugh. Do you think humans change easily? A playboy will always be a playboy. A person like you, who likes breaking hearts won't be able to settle with one person only. You'll always end up hurting the other party. You better stop doing that or karma will haunt you. " she said as she glares at me.

Those words put me into silence. I pondered, that might be true. I've been in a lot of relationship, I did it for fun during the first stages. I want to know how it felt to leave someone. Along the way, I just don't want to feel the pain, the pain when someone left you behind. .. I'm labeled as a playboy, yet I am just looking for someone who can warmly stay with me for a long time.. Each person who passed by my life just liked me superficially. I made the relationship easy to break. I am the first one to cut the commitment. Karma, I deserve it, I guess. I am afraid to find out how shallow their feelings for me, that's why I choose to abandon first.

XUEER

After I said that, Kun didn't say a single word. Did I go overboard. Which part was wrong? I'm just saying the truth. Hmmm. Did that truth hurt him? I just said that so he will stop bothering Yuxin. I am just protecting the person important to me. Did I made him upset? Aren't he always cool? He is so self absorbed that I thought the word playboy would be like a compliment to him. He isn't that type of person to get mad over petty things as I observed him. Why am I even feeling guilty. Forget it. I don't care.

We are finally out of the ferris wheel cabin. He tapped me and hand me the pouch and said, "You'll be fine alone, right?"

"Ye- Yeah." I said kinda stunned.

"Okay, be careful. I'll go ahead." he said and left. I've never seen those kind of eyes. It's somewhat cold and lonely eyes. Aish. Now, I'm feeling bad. I grab my phone in my sidepocket and called Ke yin to asked where are they. I soon head to their place.

Ice cream house huh. Perfect. I need to cool my head off. Ke yin and An qi together with Zhang jin and Justin laughing their ass out. I sat down and leaned on the table. "I think I made a huge mistake." I said, breaking their happy moment. An qi patted my head and asked me what happened. I told them, the little drama in the ferris wheel.

"I knew those mouth of yours will get you in trouble." Ke yin said rubbing more salt to my wound.

"Kun, isn't a sensitive person. Don't worry. Maybe, he's just tired." Justin said consoling me. I sighed.

"By the way, who has Yuxins pouch?" I asked, looking at Ke yin with a concerned face.

"Zheng ting. They might have met by now." An qi said teasingly.

"Zheng ting?" I let out a long sigh. I can't even get upset with Yuxin, she did not purposely do this. I can't help but glare at Ke yin because all of this is her plan.

"This is your doing so buy me an ice cream." I said pouting at her. She stopped herself from rebutting and just told me to order anything I want.

****
Sorry this is kinda short......
My brain bacteria isn't working 😑