Scheme Failed

KUN

Everyone is doing their best for their parts. I looked at my watch and saw its already past lunch, I don't think the cafeteria is still open. I looked at Yuxin fascinated by how concentrated she is. I went near her and tapped her shoulders,

"Yuxin, let's go and buy lunchbox for everyone." I whispered. Of course I could have gone alone but having a lone time so I can let her fall for me.

She glanced at her watch and nodded at me. We both get our jacket and head out. We were looking for the nearest convenience store and saw one five minutes away from the dorm. We went inside and I took five lunchboxes same with Yuxin. We asked the store manager to heat every lunchbox. This will take time so I took a basket and grab some snacks as well.

I saw some high schoolers who kept looking at me. I winked at them and they squealed. This should be the normal reaction of girls but for some reason Yuxin is not like that. The normal pattern won't work for her so I have to think of a new idea to stir her emotions. Then, suddenly an idea came up.

YUXIN

While I'm waiting for the lunchboxes I decided to grab some juice for my girls. I grab five of their favorite drinks and went to the counter. It would be weird if we're the only once who drinks the juice so I went back to the drinks area but I don't know what drinks to get for the 5 idiots so I roamed my eyes around to look for Kun. But he wasn't inside. I asked the store manager if he saw the guy I was with and he said he went out already.

I peek outside and there I saw the narcissistic prince Kun. As I look closely, I noticed he is talking with three high school girls. I sighed. This human really, why not spare these underage girls. Well, I don't really care if he flirts with other girls, doesn't affect me at all.

I just picked random drinks for the 5 idiots because I don't want to ruin whatever is happening outside. I waited until every lunch box was heated up.

....... A few moments later.......

The store manager is putting everything together so I waited for him to pass the snacks, drinks and the lunch. I was about the grab the plastics but the store manager stopped me, he said, "You haven't paid yet." 

I look for my wallet in my jacket and my pants but I remembered I did not bring anything outside. I told the manager to wait for a while.

I went outside to talk to Kun.

KUN

I was busy talking with the girls. I wonder if Yuxin is seeing this. I want to know if she's the jealous type.
While talking the three girls suddenly turned their head as I saw a figure walking towards me. I smiled because Yuxin seemed angry. She might be jealous.

One of the girls blurted out, "Oh my gosh, she's so cool." I looked at the girls and they completely lost it. Their eyes are fixed on her. I creased my forehead and clench my fist. I felt this rage inside me and I don't know the reason.

"Hey, I forgot my wallet could you pay first? I'll pay you back when we come back." Yuxin said shyly.

I was about to answer when the girls suddenly joined in. "Jie, we will pay for you instead." the girls blurted out.

Yuxin looked and smiled at them. She was declining by shaking her head. I was irritated that I grabbed Yuxins wrist and pulled her inside the convenience store. I took my card to pay. I grab the things in the counter with my left hand and I'm still holding her wrist.

We were almost at the dorm when Yuxin said, "Hey, do you want to break my bones?"

I looked at my hand and let her wrist go. I did not notice that my grip is bit tight.

"Sorry." I said with an apologetic tone

"It's fine, but what has gotten unto you. You seemed to be mad right now." she asked as we continue walking.

I sighed and said "No, I'm fine." I can't believe I fell for my own scheme. Is this how jealousy feels like? But I don't have any reasons to be jealous. I was irritated when the girls kinda took a liking to her and when she smiled at them. What is wrong with me really, getting worked up over petty things. It's just girls Kun, when did your skills become rusty.

YUXIN

We reach the studio and somehow when we opened the door there is this unexplainable tension.

"Ya! You should at least know that things have their limits!" Yuyan angrily said.

I just stood at the door and looked at An qi. "What happened?" I mouthed.

She signaled me to come closer which I did. An qi said that the boys wants to add more beats to the song and high notes but in our opinion we want it simpler.

While An qi is still explaining Kun went to the guys and tried to calm them especially xiao gui who was fighting with Yuyan.

Kun looked at me and I guess we think the same at times like this. We decided to eat lunch in a separate area to ease the nerves of everyone. I grab the plastics and separated it.

While eating Yuyan is still pissed and can't eat properly. I talked to her that I will handle it.

After eating, Kun went to our area to talk to me. We agreed that we should work on it together because each of our groupmates trusts us that we can handle the finishing up of the song instead of fighting over it. It's hard to believe that we would be on the same wavelength regarding this matter. As much as I don't want to be alone with him, I don't have a choice but to work with this shit head. We decided to meet up at 7 pm at the studio.

After eating, well it was a late lunch we decided to go to a supermarket to buy some emergency food and also buy some clothes in the department store. This way, the girls can forget what happened. The first day was heated up already and we have to work with them for more months.

AN QI
We decided to stop by a cafe before we go to the dorm. As we wait for our orders, I asked Yuyan "You don't really get angry but why did you suddenly burst like that?"

"I don't know. I am especially annoyed by that fart face Xiao gui. Don't you have that too? Like, there's no reason you just get irritated, do you know what I mean?" Yuyan honestly answered.

I can't believe Yuyan can actually get affected by a guy. She never associate with guys even if it was her groupmate, she just talks with us girls. She also mentioned she never really took an interest to any guy.

"Then how about Zhang jing, Yuyan?" Xueer asked.

"Would you guys stop asking about them. I know Zheng ting is your type Xueer." Yuyan blurted

Xueer was caught by a surprise she doesn't know what to do. She's tugging Yuxins shirt asking for help but Yuxin just chuckled.

"Why not open up to them. Look at their eyes, I don't think you can get away without telling them." Yuxin said

"Am I that transparent? Alright, I just have a crush on him. He is so good at dancing and he seems gentle. I like the way he laugh, it's contagious." Xueer honestly said.

Xueer falls in love easily, I guess. She just spent almost the whole day with him and already liking a guy. Aiyaaa

"Xueer don't be fooled by him he looks like he broke thousands of hearts already. Do you want to be added on his list?" Yuyan warning Xueer.

Xueer looked at Yuxin and I don't know what does she want from her but Yuxin patted Xueers back. They really know each other well. I guess, through this internship we will get to know each other deeper.

Ke yin arrive with our drinks and joined the convo.

*****
Double updatee ^^
Hello hello~
I feel like this chapter is kind of meh hahaha
Building characters up is kinda hard so bear with meeeee....

Aight... Poof~