The island

As the Four teenagers fall through the portal, they move around and hit each other. 

"Ow!" Emma yells at Maverick. 

"Get off me then!" Maverick answers back. 

"Back off!" Amelia yells at John then kicks him. 

"Ouch!" John yells, clenching his stomach. 

They suddenly hit the ground. Maverick lands squarely on the sand. 

The  

"Y'all need to get used to going into portals"Maverick says, laughing at everyone. 

"And you have to get used to working with us. Class D is always an outcast. I won't be surprised when you walk off to work alone." Emma says, glaring at Maverick. He walks right up to her. 

"Did you hear me say 'Wow I am leaving, y'all suck at this!' I recall myself laughing at you!" Emma backs away and about to push him. 

Amelia separates them. 

"Whoa, chill out. James said we are 'meant' for each other. Now we have to work together." 

"As if I want to work with an arrogant Class A teenager." Maverick says, rolling his eyes. He turns away towards the trees. 

"We don't need him" Emma says, cutting Amelia off. Amelia sighs and look down. 

"Hey guys! I know where we are! We're on an island!" John yells from down the beach. 

The two girls look around and look amazed at the view. 

John runs over and looks around them for Maverick. 

"He left-" Emma starts.

"He's taking a break, thinking about working with us." Amelia cuts her off, glaring at her. 

Emma glares back and looks away. John nods and looks at the forest.

"Alright so what do we do?-" John asks but get's cut off as Maverick appears right beside him with cuts and bruises. 

"Maverick!" Amelia yells. He collapses and John catches him. John drags him out of the sun with the girls following. 

"Not...the...trees" Maverick says. 

John nods and stops before hitting the trees. 

"How do we save him? We don't have equipment!" Amelia screams, looking down at Maverick, who's dying. 

"No...but we have someone who can find some or make some." John says, turning his head to Emma. She shakes her head. 

"Do you see him? How can I beat whatever tried to kill him?" Emma says,knowing the answer.

"You know, but you don't want to save him!" John yells at Emma standing up.

Emma backs away. 

"Fine, fine I'll go and find if anyone is alive in there." Emma says, Walking to the trees. She disappears as the trees engulf her. 

****

As I step into the trees, I hear some creepy noises coming from the back, or maybe everywhere. 

I hear a branch break and I stop. I look around and see no one. I continue walking but then something jumps on me. 

I push and kick until I hear them. 

"Yo, Yo! You're okay! I am with James!" A boy says, getting off me. 

"You-You know James?" I ask.