Prologue

"Welcome to the greatest game show of our time! Featuring parkour, minigames, races and most of all, falling! Compete in fun games like these to win valuable Crowns! Sign up for the Fall Guys Tournament today!" the voice of the Fall Guy known as Champ announced over the intercom of the train on its way to Knockout Island, where the Fall Guy Tournament was being held.
  I sat on my seat listening to the voice of my hero, wishing I could be the Fall Guy Champion just like him.
  Hey. I'm Rookie, and I, like many others, have signed up for the TV show known as Fall Guy: Ultimate Knockout! I doubt I'll do very well in this season of the show. I'm no expert in parkour, have an average memory, and can't beat anyone in a test of strength. But us Fall Guys can't really hurt ourselves, and I thought this competition would be good fun, so a try can't hurt, can it?
  The stop would probably be coming soon, so I grabbed my bags and made my way to the door, and when everyone saw me, they followed me.
"That'll be a good tactic in Perfect Match. Follow everyone else." I whispered to myself so my opponents wouldn't hear me.
  The doors opened and I looked at the building that I would be calling home for the next month or so. I also looked at my competition. They all seemed better than me, but I wouldn't let them win! Because I, Rookie, will be the new champion of the Fall Guys Tournament!

To be continued...

This chapter is barely 300 words lol. But I had to get this chapter out! Look forward to more chapters coming soon! Byeeee! :D