20- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢

S C A R L E T T E

The week was almost over and I haven't seen Liam since Monday. I was confused and hurt because I was not expecting him to just disappear again.

I was in a shitty mood and I couldn't concentrate in class because the only person on my mind was Liam.

I hope Liam is ok, although I can't let that distract me.

My brothers were monitoring me a lot more than usual and lately, they seem like they've been on edge.

People in the hallways have been giving me all sorts of looks ever since the gossip incident on Instagram and I'm not even gonna lie it's starting to piss me off.

Jadelyn and I were walking in the hallways towards the library to do research for our biology project and talking when all of a sudden. I felt a sharp sting on my lower back. 

Nah he did not just do that.

I slowly turned around and was met with one of my brothers friends. I recognized him as someone who sat at their table everyday.

He was smirking and the hallway quieted down a little.

Jadelyn went up to him and was yelling all up in his face.

I just stood there thinking. I was used to this shit because of my abuse but someone needed to put this guy in his place.

I was contemplating on what I should do to him while everyone was watching curiously.

I walked up to his face and stared at him dead in the eyes. He was still smirking while staring back at me. More like down at me he was pretty tall it was almost intimidating.

almost

He grabbed my chin and leaned down almost like he was about to kiss me.

"What are you gonna do about this", he said whispering against my skin.

What the heck is wrong with this dude. Although I decide to play along and tease a little bit.

I pushed down his arm from my chin and grabbed the side of his face, leaning down about to press my lips against his.

He seemed shocked but went along with it anyways. I heard snickering from the end of the hallway corner and that's when I knew this was some sort of dare.

I heard Jadelyn from behind me hissing in disbelief and probably disgust. She probably thought I was crazy but that's what makes this even more funny.

I teased a little more by running my fingers down his chest and licking my cherry red lips.

I knew he was about to make a pretty bold move so I knew I had to act now before things escalated.

I shoved him against one of the lockers as hard as I could knocking the wind out of him. I heard him gasp and moan in pain. That's the only way I'll ever make this Cagna moan, In pain.

I heard a bunch of gasps and "oohs" from the students in the hallway, and some students were even laughing. Including his friends down the hall.

I put my face extremely close to his and he tried to look away but I grabbed his chin once again forcing him to look at me in the eyes.

Then I whispered.

"Dont fuck with me ever again and if you even step as close as 6ft away from me or any of my friends you'll have hell to pay", I said with dead eyes.

He nodded his head violently and ran down the hall and turned the corner.

I sighed and turned back to Jadelyn who was clapping and smiling at me.

I also noticed some people from the crowd trying to give me high fives but I felt like everyone in this highschool was fake so I pretend I do not see.

🙈

I walked over to Jadelyn and she was still clapping.

I cannot with this girl.

"stop your drawing even more attention", I said rolling my eyes.
Scar remind me not to mess with you again", she said in a sassy tone.

I laughed but then I got worried.

What if my brother or one of his friends try's to twist the story or something.

I looked around to see if I could spot any of my brothers in the crowd or a close friend of theres.

Jadelyn looked at me confused.

"Are you ok Scar?", she said worried.

I ignored her because something caught my eye while I was looking for one of my brothers in the crowd.

"H-Hey...do you see that", I said slightly pointing to a dark figure with a hoodie holding a camera.

Jadelyn's eyes wandered a bit searching for what I saw until her eyes zeroed in on the figure too widening.

She slowly nodded.

The figure raised the camera and a large flashed shown throughout the hallway.

People were wondering were it came from but me and Jadelyn knew exactly who and what it was.

"We should follow her, she might be involved with GR ", Jadelyn said.

"GR?", I said confused.

"Yeah Gossip room remember", Jadelyn said still watching the mysterious hooded figure.

Immediately I became more focused because I had a feeling GR would cause a lot of problems for me this school year.

"Well what are we waiting for", I whisper yelled.

We started to slowly advance toward the person.

We had to move quickly because the hallway was clearing out fast.

"Dont look suspicious", Jadelyn said.

The person's head was looking down analyzing what seemed like a photo or photos on the camera she was using. So they couldn't see us.

The hallways were completely cleared out except for the mysterious person and Jadelyn and I.

Immediately I could tell they sensed us. Right at that moment the person looked up at us and without hesitation took off running.

"So she really wants to play that game.", Jadelyn said annoyed.

"Well 3 can play that game", I said smirking at her.

We took off running after her as fast as we could.

We had to get to the bottom of this.

The chase was on.
------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I haven't been able to post I've been juggling with school and stuff.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN 30k VIEWS IF YOUR STILL READING THIS BOOK YOUR A REAL ONE.

Thanks for giving my book a chance please vote☺