31

I'm so sorry guys for not updating soon,Hope you enjoy it 🙏🏽😌

The next day

They woke up very early in the morning, prayed fajr, and went back to sleep.

At exactly 8:30, he woke up and just propped against the pillow and watched her as she slept.

He still can't believe they are having a baby. They will start a family together and grow old together insha Allah. He loves her and she loves him too. At first he wasn't sure, but at time went on, he grew to understand it was love not something else.

He stared at her for a few minutes then drew her shirt up and just stared at her stomach, "I can't wait to meet you." He kissed her belly botton, and drew her shirt back down.

He has decided to tell her everything about Yasmin today insha Allah. After all there is no point in hiding it and he doesn't want her to learn the truth from yasmin.

'She would be hungry when she wakes up' he thought and slowly slid down the bed and ambled out of the room silently, careful not to wake her up.

He walked downstairs to the kitchen thinking of what to cook to her. He sat on the kitchen counter and googled "Best foods for pregnant women. Dairy, legumes, Eggs, leafy greens, lean meat, berries, whole grains and so on.

After much deliberation, he decided to make yogurt parfait. It took him exactly 40 minutes to get everything done. He arranged it on a tray with a glass of water and went upstairs to their room.

"Aslamu alaikum," he salamed, just in time as Asma stretched sitting up.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled walking to their bed.

"Good morning mr husband" he smiled sat. He kept the tray on the bed in front of her, and placed chaste kiss on her forehead. She smiled looking at him and then the tray.

"Thank you my love." She slowly began to eat her breakfast. Mahir just watched her with a smile.

"Do you know what Maheer?" She asked.
"No."
"If our baby is a boy, can we name him Muhammad and call him Farhan and if a girl we name her Maryam and call her Amal?" she asked. 

"Sure my love, Anything for you." he smiled. "I pray it's a girl, one that will look just like you, take after your beautiful eyes, hair, lips and your everything."

She blushed swallowing her food. "I wish mummy and daddy were here, to see the wonderful man their daughter is married to." She said and looked up at him. He smiled and touched her hand. "To welcome their grandchildren with open arms, to give me pregnancy advices, and to be there for me when I give birth to my first child." She listed with teary eyes.

He moved forward and pulled her to his body.

"They are in a better place Insha Allah and I'm here for you," he said. Nodding, she snuggle in his arms sobbing silently.

They stayed like that for about 5mins before pulling away.

"I'm here for you my love and I will always be. We will go through everything together and Allah will see us through it insha Allah." 

"I love you." She said smiling and wiped her tears. "I love you more" he said and they hugged again.

🧶
"Maheer, Ammi has invited us for dinner today." Asma walked out of the kitchen to the living room, where Maheer was busy stuffing his mouth with some cake.

"That's great." he said taking another bite. She came and sat beside him. "Bismillah" he ahhh-d trying to feed her.

"This is not the type of cake I want," she said. "What type do you want then?" He asked.