Disclaimer

Hello.

This is just to cover my bases any character and places that is in any of my stories is based on my imagination and it would be a coincidence if mine matched someone else's.

But a character coming up in a chapter is based off a character from a old show so if you wrote about this character or know someone who did please know that I'm basing him off my interpretation of that character from the show.

Now the character is Kieran Conroy is from the show Crossing Jordan and he is the son of Blackie Conroy who is head of the Irish mob in the show.

Thank you all for reading and to just this out there that my characters are either my creation or based off a previous character from a show although rare to none because I usually never include characters not of my own creation.

Also just to let you know I don't want any hate. The character of Kieran Conroy from the show Crossing Jordan was bisexual in the show and for the character will remain that way.

Another thing I will tell you that my character Cole also know as one of the main characters is gay.

Please don't hate on me or be rude this is how I want to portray my character and don't leave any mean comments about anyone who is part of the lgbtq+ community or is a supporter. Also don't leave mean comments weather it be on my story or on another persons. It's just not cool and you don't know what someone is going through. Please think before you say or post anything

I hope you are all well and I hope you have enjoyed the books so far

Ps. Please forgive any spelling and grammar errors

Sincerely
~yours truly ❤️❤️