Belphie x Reader 🍋

Remember that scene in the beach event where Belphie licks your hand if you ask him to wipe off the melting popsicle? Yeah that's the storyline for this.

M/C POV.
Belphie had just asked me to join him under the parasol. I accepted of course because the sun was burning and I wanted to cool off in the shade for a bit. It was actually quite relaxing.

I was looking at all the brothers running around and splashing eachother. I heard Mammon screaming and as I looked at him I see Beel holding him before throwing him into the water. It made me laugh seeing Mammon screech insults at Beel.

I looked over at Belphie who was eating a popsicle, he seemed to be enjoying the popsicle quite a bit before noticing I was looking at him.

"What? Do you want one?" He asked, smiling slightly. I nodded back, hoping he would give me one.

"Sorry, but this is my last one" He said. I frowned a bit before asking him to give me a bite of the popsicle.

"Okay then, say aah." He said, before holding the popsicle in front of me, I opened my mouth and waited patiently for it to get close so I could bite into it.

"How is it? Good?" I nodded. "You can have more if you want. Come on, open up." He told me before I opened my mouth again to take another bite.

I looked at him with eyes begging to give me the rest of it, and he complied.

"Okay, stop looking at me like that. You can have the rest." He said smiling. I happily took the popsicle and began licking it.

"It's good isn't it? It's pretty hot so eat it before it melts." He said, looking at the popsicle that was beginning to drip down. I completely forgot that I didn't have the magic to keep it cold so it was melting.

"Careful, it's dripping down your hand." He said, pointing at the liquid running down my hand and arm.

"Oops. Could you wipe it for me please?" I asked, since I wasn't able to grab a napkin or towel.

"Okay.... how about I lick it clean?" He said, giving me little to no time to respond before taking my hand and licking the melted popsicle off it.

There was something so arousing about seeing his tired eyes as he licked my hand clean. He pulled away for a second, giving me a grin before going back to licking my hand. That's how I knew he was trying to tease me, and it was working.

I tried squishing my legs together to hide the fact that I was just a little excited, but sadly Belphie noticed because he stopped licking me.

"Oh? Are you aroused M/C?" He said, leaning towards me while smiling.

"I- it's.... it's not like that...." I said, feeling my face heat up as I quickly looked away.

"Hm? But your face is so red." Belphie whispered, rubbing his hand against my face. That made me 5 times more aroused than I already was and I could feel the bottom piece of my swimsuit getting a bit wet.

"Heh, your adorable... follow me." He told me, before grabbing my wrist and leading me to his room at the inn. He closed the door behind me and made sure it was locked so nobody could barge in.

"Now, why don't you take off that swimsuit of yours?" He said, staring at my body and waiting patiently for me to take the swimsuit off.

I first took off my top piece, I untied the knot and let it fall, my breasts getting hit by the cold air. I looked up to see his reaction and he looked amused. Licking his lips before telling me to continue. I then slowly took off my bottom piece, my excitement rising and my fluid running down my thigh.

Before looking up at Belphie he tackled me on to the bed. He groped my breasts playfully as he took dominance in the make out session. I felt him pinch my erect nipple and moaned into the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss with a grin on his face, breathing heavily. He then moved to my neck and began leaving love marks on it, trying to find the my sweet spot. As I hummed at the feeling of him kissing and biting my neck I felt his fingers begin to rub my clit.

My moan being far louder than I thought, I could see he was starting to lose patience as he wanted so desperately to be in me. He couldn't bear the feeling of his swim trunks tightening around his erection and leaned away from me, quickly taking off his swimsuit before grabbing my legs and opening them.

"Tell me if I need to stop okay? I don't want to hurt you." He said, looking at me with a blush on his face, the look in his eyes told me he was serious about not wanting to go too far and hurting me, which was sweet.

"Okay, I'll let you know if I need a break for a moment." I said, smiling at him before feeling him slide into me.

"Geez, you were so wet I slid in easily. Were you that excited?" He whispered playfully, before moving slowly.

I felt him spread me apart slowly, it was a lovely feeling but he was going too slow, I wanted more.

"Belphie, you can go faster..." I moaned quietly before gasping as I felt him slam into me.

My moans and the lewd sounds of skin clapping together filled the room. Belphie opened my legs wider so he could get further inside and that's when I felt him hit my g-spot. I cried out loudly as I told him he was perfect.

He abused my sweet spot to the point where I couldn't bear it anymore. The feeling of release was so close to the point where it was out of control as I moaned loudly. I tried to keep myself quiet but it was no use. He was too good at making me feel this way for me to be silent.

The knot I had been feeling finally untied as I released and cried Belphies name loudly, almost as if for the world to hear what he was doing to me.

I felt Belphie pound into me much faster. I had no time to catch my breath as I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. Drool rolled out of my mouth as I tried to close my legs from the overstimulation but Belphie would not let me. Instead he continued to slam into me like not tomorrow.

I was seeing stars as I felt myself release again. I felt Belphies dick twitch and I knew he was getting close to his own release. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. It was short and sweet and full of lust but it ended too quickly. He moved down to my neck to leave more love bites as I moved my hands to his back.

I was so overstimulated I had been leaving scratches on him. He hissed in what was pain but was also pleasure. Finally getting to his end he slammed into me one more time before releasing inside of me. His cum filled me to the very brim before it leaked out.

My eyes were rolled back and I cried out his name was last time before feeling too tired to move. I tried to catch my breath as I looked at Belphie. He lifted himself up and ran his hand through his hair, giving me a sexy look with his eyes.

( y'all already know if you haven't seen the card where his hair is smoothed back holy shit go look at it. It's hot af)

He then fell onto the bed laying at my side. He wrapped his arms around me as he tried to fall asleep. That was before we heard a knock at the door.

"Belphie! We need help. Asmo is trying to murder Mammon and we need your help holding him back." Satan called out.

Belphie sighed as I giggled before we put our swimsuits back on and left the room.

This came out later than it should have sorry about that. But hey it's here. Again go look at the card with Belphie smoothing his hair back I guarantee you won't regret it. Anyways I'm going to work on some fluff next chapter so be prepared for that. Adios amigos