Chapter 9~A Christmas Surprise

Josie's P.O.V (this chapter is gonna be relatively short as well)

Ah, December 24th. The time most people celebrate Christmas. And if you celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanzaa you're still a pretty cool guy and should not be treated differently just because of your religion or race (love from admin by the way). Anyways, I had just gotten off the phone with Perry (yes, we're back to the pet names). 

She said that tommorow, Anthony and Jazzy are gonna let her come over at some point in the afternoon. So I was excited.

 "Josie, can you come here? We have a surprise for you!" Lin called from the living room. I walked out of my room and over to them. Francisco was sitting in Pippa's lap and Seb in Lin's. "So, what's up?" I asked. "We were wondering, how long have you been in foster care?" Asked Pippa. "Since I was 2." I answered. "So 10 years."

 "How many homes have you been in?" Lin asked . 

"I lost count a long time ago. Why are you asking me this?"

 "Well.." Lin and Pippa said at the same time. Lin gestured for Phillipa to continue. "Well..how would you like a forever home?" She asked. "Dear god, more then anything." And then the realization set in. 

 "Wait..are you trying to say..?"

 "Josephine Jamie Brandon, we want to adopt you."

 (A/N : eyo, short chapter check. *in talk show host voice* yes you heard that right ladies and non-binarys. Let's all give one clap for Josie. *clap*)