☯️THE ARIANNE POINT OF VIEW

( before I start with arianne pov the woman in the picture I used is really my idol i loved the way she talk and makeup haha )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"arianne are you ready? let's start" said the photographer "okay but I'll vlog first just a moment then let's start" i replied then we started modeling. yes I'm a model then my model now is a vintage,

i am now wearing a dress with skyblue and pink color then the other I will wear is the blue gown then pink long dress while taking the picture I first held the camera to one of their colleagues when the pictorial was over,

i left immediately because my camera's battery is low and I'm going home now and yes I'm a model,singer, actress and vlogger I live in cebu where I was able to finish a batchelor and science of airline management in indiana aeronotics university the private school in lapu-lapu city, cebu philippines.

(im home right now but i just parking my car for a moment and ill go inside of my house)

anyway I am the only child of my parent (my mom name: josephine and my dad name: dominggo) I can only be with them once because they are busy at work my dad is a soldier here in the philippines while my mother is a barangay councilor.

but I understand everything and my friends also come to me here at home so that I have someone with me and I also have a maid at home because I am afraid when im alone, I feel so sad I do not know why but that's how I feel when I'm alone.

right now im inside of my house sitting on my chair while eating and watching the movie when suddenly someone rang the door bell in our house I already knew who it was,

my nanny opened our gate and then my friends came in, yes my friends are crazy hahaha where classmate since 1st year college until we totally graduate.

"So how is your model beautiful?" a friend of mine asked "of course am I still can?" I said the three of us laughed at the same time "can i look at your vlog I can't open youtube because I uninstalled it" my friend said "install your youtube first" I said "what is your wifi password?" asked of my other friend.

my friends are herline and jeany yes we are the only ones haha ​​we understand each other because we also have the same concussions.

(if you want to see my friend this is the face of my friend, in left side is jeany and the right side is herline)

"tiktilaokengkeng that's the password" I said "okay tiktilaokengkeng I get it hahahaha" jeany said while laughing "what are we going now to eat popcorn like this and then watch a movie, let's go for a walk or shopping" said herline then she rolled...

"tiktilaokengkeng that's the password" I said "okay tiktilaokengkeng I get it hahahaha" jeany said while laughing "what are we going now to eat popcorn like this and then watch a movie, let's go for a walk or shopping" said herline then she rolled her eyes while crossing her arms "later herline its still hot in outside, here we only have aircon, I know we will have aircon once" jeany said at the same time the three of us laughed again "yes later on herline you have many clothes on your room and you are always go to shopping just stay here at once" I said while eat popcorn then herline sits next to me and eat popcorn too "okay I can't do anything" she said "just sell your clothes to me then buy a new one hahaha ohh just give it to me youre clothes because you have a lot of money "jeany joked while sitting on the other side of me.

when we still watched the movie, I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a dark place as if someone was burning i heard there were people crying and there were people shouting I was just walking I was following where the voices, its so dark the place I could not see very much I was just going straight in my path when suddenly a man interrupted me i see his eyes are so angry with me as if he wants to hurt me, he is saying something that I do not understand I'm scared I want to run but I can't move my heartbeat is speeding up because of fear I can't seem to breathe suddenly someone pulls me away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"hey arianne wake up" said jeany while she shook me "wait what is your dream? hahaha maybe you dreamed rude ha" herline said while she smirk at me they both laughed at the same time "what was arianne doing earlier? when she's sleep? " herline asked jeany "hhmmmm hhmmmm" said jeany and acted as if trembling then at the same time they both laughed while their both hit each other then I just laughed at what they were doing.

I can't understand why my dream was like that, for a few days I dreamed like that but maybe it was just because I was tired.

herline and jeany are here to sleep because my parent can't come home yet because they are both so busy, jeany and herline are so happy like children because they say they can sleep here, their parents also agreed so they became more happier haha ​​am I the only one matured here? ha am I the only one? haha

We were about to go to sleep when suddenly someone beeped on my cellphone and I was surprised when someone invited me to manila to be a model of a big company in manila when I looked at jeany and herline their faces immediately shine like I know this will happen right away hahaha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
( this is the picture when arianne did a pictorial)

Comment♦♦Vote♦♦Followed✓✓

I hope someone reads my story again I know I'm not very good at making fiction but ill do my best to make a good story. (^3^♪(^3^♪(^3^♪(^3^♪(^3^♪(^3^♪(^3^♪