☯️THE FRIENDSHIP

morning again, here I am on the sofa sleeping next to josh yes josh with me we have been together often since we found out we have the same dreams he also helps me wake up when I have trouble waking up, sometimes he also dreams but he will control his dream unlike me but even so he does not neglect me.

"morning" he said "morning" I replied josh is not very sweet but even so I still feel his caring for me, we went to the kitchen to prepare food because the others were still asleep,

"how was your sleep?" josh asked "are you okay?" he added the question "it's okay" I replied "haven't you had a bad dream again?" he added the question again "no" I answered " come on, we ate there in the treehouse it's nice to hang out there especially in the morning" said josh and we immediately went to the treehouse while holding our food.

"it's nice here" I told him while sitting on the wood "yes it is nice" he replied while drinking coffee "hey" jonas shouted he was under the tree "your not invited me huh" he said and immediately went upstairs "you were still asleep earlier" josh explained "yes you might get angry if we wake you up" i said "it's nice here" said Jonas as he leaned against the wood wall.

then herline came up "hey jonas have you crush on michelle?" she asked jonas when jonas was immediately stunned "no of course not" he denied "wee i saw you last night you gave something to michelle hmm"said herline and smirked at jonas "you don't have that? shut up herline" said jonas and went down then herline laughed "your so bad" I said to herline "that's true, I saw them both last night then jonas gave michelle a music box made by jonas" herline explained "just keep it silent" i said "ahh jonas made a music box for michelle" said josh while thinking away.

later on we went down to the tree house and entered the house when we saw jonas teasing michelle while michelle was focused on her cellphone, "I told you" herline whispered to me when jonas saw herline he immediately stopped teasing michelle and herline laughed "it's okay you dont need to deny it because its obvious hahahaha" herline said

I immediately kicked herline "ouch" herline complaint "shut up" i said as I widened my eyes at her and herline fell silent immediately Josh laughed at what I did "what? what's funny?" I asked josh "I think you have a period girl" said jeany "then? so what" I said to jenny "taray" herline said and I left in front of them I went upstairs where jonas was "is that true what herline say earlier?" I asked while sitting next to him "secret haha" he replied "okay I will not force you" I said "but once you ask for help I will not help you" i added

he immediately looked at me "yes it is true" he said to me "but don't tell her" he added "why?" I asked " its long story, you will know soon" he said " okay" i replied josh immediately stood next to me "let's watch a movie" josh said "come on" jonas said and we went down and sat on the sofa while we were selecting the series to watch josh cooked fries for us to eat "how sweet " said frankie "look for yours too frankie hahaha" said jeany "don't care" frankie said to jeany and it kept quiet until we watched the movie.

Comment♦♦Vote♦♦Followed✓✓

I hope you like the story that i made,. I know in myself that I am not good at making a story but I'll do all my best to finnish this story 😘😘 and also please followed and read my story and also comment,

if there is any error or wrong grammar please dont hesitate to tell me and please and understand thank you Xoxo.