☯️THE JOSH FEELINGS PART 2

The next day I woke up early its already 5 in the morning, I took the room with a blanket and put it on Arianne and then I started cooked rice and meals for breakfast and for arianne she doesn't eat rice in the morning only cereal oats but every other day she eats oats if not oats bread she eats, I also boiled water so that if someone wants to have coffee there is hot water immediately.

frankie and jonas just woke up at about 6 in the morning they went straight to the comfort room to wash their faces, then we talked for a while while waiting for the others to wake up so we could eat together.

"josh I have a question for you" frankie said "do you like arianne?" he added "yeah because you are different now" said jonas "i don't know i'm still confused" i told them "don't worry we are just here" said frankie while holding my shoulder "i smell something we are going to do today" said jonas "i am still confused, but all i know is i don't want to lose her" i told them again "im not like this before you know that isn't it "I added" now I just feel it and then it disappears, I don't want that to happen, I don't want my dream to happen "I added again

"that's our boy "jonas said" he's a teenager hahahaah " frankie teased me and I hit frankie on the head "I'm a young man I've been for a long time, stupid" I said "i know that just chill men" frankie said while holding his head "so when will the courtship take place" frankie added "I don't know how to court" I said "we are here bro., we will help you" said jonas winking at me.

"So when will it be held?" we were surprised who said that when we looked back "michelle don't be surprised I'll kiss you there" jonas teased and michelle punched him in the head "stupid shut up" michelle said while looking at them arianne who was still sleeping

"count on me with those who will help you to court" michelle added "okay but I don't know how to court" I said "tomorrow we will try" frankie said "yes right michelle" said jonas while he hugged michelle and punched him again "i said shut up jonas" michelle said while frowning "im just joking idiot" said jonas while touching his head.

a few minutes later and they woke up, arianne went straight to the cr to wash her face and we started eating together at the table

"arianne later get ready we have a shooting later we have a new project then you are the model" frankie said "okay frankie after we eat I will take a bath" arianne replied "do you want to come with me, josh?" arianne asked me "at co- comfort room?" I asked her and jonas hit me on the head "are you stupid? she asked in the model studio not in the comfort room" said jonas "yes i will come" i said while holding my head and they all laughed "don't hurry bro" frankie said.

after we ate, arianne went straight to the comfort room to take a bath and get dressed so we could go to the studio model, when we were there, arianne was put on a bunny earband and then the eggs held her like an easter egg.

she gets better as time goes on, and as time goes on I love her more yes I really love her, that's how I feel and I don't want to lose her again like what happen in my dream,

later on arianne's model was finished so we ate at a restaurant near here for a while before going home

"Is it good that I took the model?" arianne asked while eating a beef stick "yes you are" I replied to her "it's good that I modeled again for a few days I haven't been able to shoot since what happened to me at the mall" she said "next time you should be with me to be sure if you are okay, we do not know what will happen especially since we have the same dreams "I told her, it took a few hours frankie call me to pick us up when we got home they were watching a movie again and arianne change clothes in the room.

"how's the shoot" jonas asked "it's okay all the shots are good" I replied "of course arianne is beautiful" herline said "i wonder if it's ugly haha" she added "shut up" i said to her , michelle busy reading wattpad again

we would have cleaned up here to go straight when jeany have requested that we sleep in the treehouse so we went to the treehouse and slept there, anyway because there is also a tv in the treehouse so we just continued watching the movie there.

Comment♦♦Vote♦♦Followed✓✓

I hope you like the story that i made,. I know in myself that I am not good at making a story but I'll do all my best to finnish this story 😘😘 and also please followed and read my story and also comment,

if there is any error or wrong grammar please dont hesitate to tell me and please and understand thank you Xoxo.