Chapter 2: No more parties

Rainbow Dash's POV

Fluttershy finally died, great! Perfect timing, too. I wanted to torture her, then kill her. I checked the clock, I probably have time for one more pony. I was about to fly down when I realized I was covered in Fluttershy's blood! I quickly ran back inside and washed it off. There! I flew down to ponyville and looked for my next victim. Hm, let's see. Twilight- no....Applejack- not yet..... Rarity- nah.....Pinkie Pie! Perfect, she's right there! I dashed over to her. "Hey Pinkie Pie! Wanna make some rainbow cookies? I'm having a party!" She immeadiately believed me. "Yeah! But how will I get to your house?" She questioned. "Hold on tight!" I said, then grabbed her and flew her to my house. "That was fun! Now let's make those cookies!" She yelled and got the ingredients like she owned the place. Wow. She immediately started making the cookies. "I'll be right back, keep stirring!" I told her and she nodded. I silently grabbed a pan, and hit her in the back of the head. She fainted and I dragged her to the room and waited for her to wake up.

A little while later, Pinkie woke up and started freaking out. "What's going on?! GET ME OUTTA HERE!" She yelled. I decided not to pretend I was worried, like I did with Fluttershy. "Calm down," I told her and she did. Then she she seemed to realize what was happening. "R-rainbow Dash? D-did you do that to her?" She was looking at Fluttershy's body. I smirked. "Yes, and you're next." Her eyes got really big, then she started laughing. "Good one! You got me! That's a great fake body! Now will you let me out?" She laughed. I shook my head. "It's not a joke, Pinkie. This is real." I walked over to my tool bucket and grabbed a box of matches. Her eyes got big again. "RAINBOW DASH NO!!" She yelled. "Sorry, but this has to be done," I told her and lit a match. She kicked and screamed. "LEMME OUT!! LEMME OUT!!!!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes, then put the flame on her body. "NO!!!!" She yelled as I blew on the flame, making it bigger. A few tears rolled down her cheeks. The fire was increasing rapidly, and we both started to cough. I ran out of the room and closed the door. I smirked. There's no way out.

Later:

Pinkie Pie's POV

Huh? I woke up to the smell- AHHH!!! I'M ON FIRE!!!! I just remembered where I was! The fire melted the ropes, so I quickly jumped off the table and looked for something to put out the flames with. I saw a tub of water and jumped in, and the fire stopped. Ahh....Oh shoot! Rainbow Dash could come back any minute! I jumped out of the tub and looked for something to defend myself with. I saw a frying pan, and I grabbed it in my mouth. Just then Rainbow Dash came back and gasped. "H-how'd you get out?" She asked, shocked. "That's not important- hey who's your friend?" I asked, pointing behind her. She fell for it and looked, and I ran at her and hit her with the pan! She fell over, then got up and growled. "You wanna play dirty? Fine!" She ran to a bucket and grabbed a knife. She swiped at my face, and the frying pan blocked it, but it made a dent. She did it again, and this time the knife made a small hole in the pan. I got the chance to hit her with it, but that made the hole bigger and it's useless now. I dropped it and ran to her tool bucket and grabbed a- "OW!!" I yelled. Rainbow Dash cut my flank with a knife! I fell, bleeding badly. She swiped at me again, but at the same time I stood up and the knife cut across my face! It was horrible, my eye, nose and lip were bleeding badly. The blood was all over my face and I couldn't see. She kept cutting me, and eventually I blacked out.

I woke up in a different, empty room. I'm not tied down or anything, so I got up and looked around. Rainbow Dash came inside. She smirked. "Glad to see you woke up. But, now it's time for you to die." She said and ran out of the room. I was confused, until I heard a loud noise, sort of like a vacuum. I realized I couldn't breath. I was trapped! The noise continued until I was completely out of air and blacked out again.

Rainbow Dash's POV

Perfect. I turned off the machine and dragged Pinkie into the previous room and tied her down again. This time I used even more and stronger rope. I waited for a while, then she woke up. "Rainbow Dash......please..." She whispered. "No. I'm sorry, it's over." I told her and lit another match. This time I put it on her mane and tail while she kicked and screamed. Then I put it on her face, and her cutie mark. The fire spread rapidly again, and smoke filled the room. I ran out of the room and left her to die.

Pinkie Pie's POV

I'm still alive so far, but the fire burned most of me. My cutie mark, my eyes, everything. I just want this pain to be over....over..... I can barely breath anymore. My eyes closed and I slipped away.