Chapter 5: Apples Bloom no more

A/N: Caution: Do not read if you have a sensitivity TO FEELS.

Rainbow Dash's POV:

I felt tired so I took a quick nap. I woke up and it was...the next day? Wow. I yawned and went to Sweet Apple Acres. "Hey Apple Bloom!" I said as I saw her. She looked worried. "Hey there Rainbow Dash....have you seen Applejack?" She asked. "No, is she missing?" I asked. If I do say so myself I sounded pretty concerned. "She went missin' yesterday...I'm prett nervous! She never leaves without sayin'!" She said sadly. "I'm sure she's fine! She's the strongest pony I know!" I said, and that was true...just not stronger than me. Apple Bloom's face lit up. "You're right! She'll be fine!" She said. "Wanna hang out?" I said. She tilted her head. "With me? No offense but...aren't you kinda old to be playin' with me?" She asked. I shrugged. "Well maybe, but I wanna learn how to make apple cider! And since Applejack's not here..." I began. "That's all I need! Of course I'll teach ya!" I smiled. "Thanks!" I said.

Apple Bloom's POV:

I woke up in a dark room, strapped to a metal board...? What the buck?! "HELP! HEEELP!" I yelled while trying to move as much as I could, but I couldn't. Rainbow Dash came from behind the board. Either she's going to help me or..... I don't wanna say it.... "Rainbow Dash..." I whispered. She smiled. "It's okay. I have a surprise for you!" She said and turned the board I was strapped to around. I looked around and screamed. "APPLEJACK! RAINBOW DASH HOW COULD YOU?!?!" I screamed as I saw Applejack, tears running down my face. "You wouldn't understand." She said. "Oh yeah, you're next!" She said happily. "WHY?!" I yelled. I closed my eyes tightly. "Wake up now Apple Bloom," I repeated over and over."It's real! Now open your eyes!" She said. I did hesitantly. She stabbed my throat! I felt a rush of air leave me and started coughing up blood. She placed a mask over my face, but I was still hyperventilating. "Breath normally," she instructed and eventually I did, and I could breath fine. Then I started to feel pain. "Yeah, it's not oxygen!" She told me and my eyes widened. The pain was only in my throat, but it was really bad. She took of the mask "The pain won't stop, but if you keep breathing it you'll die, and we wouldn't want that." She said. "You don't want to kill me?" I mumbled, I could barely talk because of the pain. "Oh, of course I do! I just wanna have some.... Fun with you first." She said malevolently. "Please, Rainbow Dash. If you let me go I'm won't tell anypony!" I managed to get out. She rolled her eyes. "That's what they all say, I know it's not true. I said that to Pinkie but when I got out alive, soon all Equestria found out. Didn't they?" She said. I knew it was rhetorical so I kept quiet. "Now. Let's start shall we?" She said and got a knife, then stopped and put it back. "D-Did you change your mind? If you don't hurt me I really won't tell anypony!" I said again. "No, I just don't want you to die immediately. Eat this." She said and shoved a pill into my mouth. It didn't have any flavor and I didn't feel an effect. I guess she could tell what I was thinking because she said, "It's not drugs or anything. It just keeps you from dying." I smiled a little. "Don't think I'm being nice, sweetie. It's so you'll feel more pain before you go." She said and my smile instantly faded and more tears fell. They were blocking my vision so I blinked a few times, then I saw a knife and she stabbed my eye!!! I instantly saw red (literally!) from all the blood and slowly my eyesight faded. She put down the knife and grabbed a nail and pushed it in my arm. She made a sort on circle around my arm with them then grabbed a hammer... She started hitting them. "NO! NO!!!! PLEASE STOP!!" I yelled, crying. Eventually the pain was overbearing then I lost feeling in my arm. I looked down to see it had fallen off. I stopped screaming but tears kept falling. She frowned. "That sucks. You'll die soon." She said and I was angry, sad but a little happy. I want to be out of this pain. "But not yet!" She grinned and did the same to my other arm. It not worth screaming, it won't help. It's not worth asking her to stop, she won't. But the crying won't stop, it hurts. I felt really dizzy and immediately knew these were my final minutes. "Please... Just let me go..." I said. She shrugged. "Fine, but you won't make it out in time." She said and started unstrapping me. I knew I wouldn't make it out, there was something I had to do first. I fell in the floor and crawled over to Applejack's corpse. "It's okay Applejack... We can be together now.." I smiled sadly. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything.. I know you would've been fighting for me.." I said as more tears rolled down my face. "You're the best big sister anypony could ever want.. I'm sorry this happened to you... It's okay, we can be together now..." I said as I passed away.

Rainbow Dash's POV:

I saw Apple Bloom talking to Applejack. Why does it... Hurt?