Chapter 4: 1 out of 2

Rainbow Dash's POV

I washed off all of Pinkie's blood, then checked the time. Everypony is probably in bed by now. I decided to pull an all nighter. I went down to my basement. I moved Pinkie and Fluttershy's corpses and cleaned up all the blood and tools. Then, I got more tools. The different kind, the building kind. I smiled and got to work.

Done! I stood back and looked at my work. Lovely! It's a metal table standing up, with 5 bars. Two for arms, two for legs, and I big one for a head. I yawned and looked at the time. Wow, it's already morning! I'm tired, but can't afford to sleep. I ate some breakfast, then flew down to Ponyville. Perfect timing again! Applejack's here. "Hey Rainbow Dash! Have ya' heard the news?" She asked me. I felt a little nervous. "What news?" I asked. "Guess not," she laughed. "It seems Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie have gone missin'," she explained. I was nervous but played it cool. "I'm sure they're fine!" I said. "You're probably right. So, what're ya up to?" She asked me. "Not much. Wanna hang out?" I asked her. She looked confused. "You? Hang out with me?" She said. "We may not be the best of friends but we should at least try to be."

I said, hoping she'd believe me. "Well alright. Let's go to my place!" She said. Uhhhh.... I need an excuse. "Can we go to mine? I wanna try and make some apple cookies! I have all the ingredients, I just need some apples.... Yeah!" I said. I think she's getting a little suspicious. "Alright, I'll be back." She said and ran off. She soon came back with apples. I grabbed her. "Hold on tight!" I said and we flew off.

Applejack's POV

Ugh.... I woke up tied down to a metal table? What in Celestia's name is the meaning of this? Rainbow Dash came into the room. "Hey," she said creepily. "What's goin' on? Lemme out right now!" I demanded. She shook her head. "How about no?" She laughed weirdly. "Now listen here Rainbow Dash, just 'cause we don't get along all that great doesn't mean you can go around tyin' me to boards. Now let me go and I won't bother you." I said. "It's not that easy, I'm afraid. You see, I'm the reason Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy... 'Disappeared'." She told me and turned around the table, it must be on wheels. What I saw was enough to make you throw up. I saw Fluttershy, missing an eye, her flank, and covered in dry blood. Then there was Pinkie Pie, who looked like she'd been burned badly. They were both dead. "Rainbow Dash.... How could you?" I asked, shocked. She explained that she can't trust anypony anymore and that she'll have to "silence" them. "Now, for the fun part." She grinned creepily and pulled out a pitcher. "Drink up," she said, forcefully pushing it against my lips. I had no choice but to drink, which I soon saw was a mistake. The "drink", more like chemicals burned in my throat. Eventually, I couldn't talk. The pain was almost unbearable. She smirked. "That's only the beginning." She said. A swallowed, which was another mistake. "MMPH!!" I yelled since I couldn't talk. "It's soundproof," she told me. My eyes got wide. "MMMPH!!!!!!" I said, looking past Rainbow Dash. "Oh, what in Celestia's name is it?" She turned around and saw Big Macintosh. "What are you doing here?!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "Trying to save Applejack?" She asked. "Eeyup." He said and tackled her. "GAH!" She yelled and tried to grab a knife. Big Mac slapped it out of her hoof and grabbed it himself. He tried to cut her, but she dodged and he accidentally cut me. His eyes widened. "It's alright keep goin'!" I told him and he nodded. They kept fighting.

Later:

"And DON'T come back." She said. Tears we're flowing down my cheeks. Rainbow Dash hurt Big Macintosh badly, but not too bad. But bad enough so he couldn't fight. Rainbow Dash smirked. "What's wrong? I thought you were tough?" She teased. I narrowed my eyes. She grabbed the same pitcher from earlier and poured it on my skin. I flinched and tried to escape, but it was no use. She set down the pitcher and grabbed a knife. She cut a neat incision where the chemicals burned me, so it didn't require much effort. I screamed, but no sound came out. She put down the knife and grabbed one if those drills the doctors use to cut bones with. She cut my ribs and put down the drill. She pulled out my intestines and I tried hard not to throw up. She pulled out most of my organs ((A/N. Sorry for putting this in ye middle of the story but THIS IS DISGUSTING.)) and I threw up a lot. She gently grabbed my heart. "Please...no..." I said quietly, because I had gotten my speech back but only a little. She sighed. "I'm actually a little sorry. But I had to." She grabbed my heart and crushed it. Her face was the last thing I saw before I passed away.

Rainbow Dash's POV

A single tear rolled down my cheek as she died. I shook it off. I had to, remember, it's for the best. I sighed and went to clean up.