Chapter 2

Meanwhile at the BAU Dr Spencer Reid was just finishing up his, Derek's,and Emily's paperwork while texting Tony at the same time. His phone chimed he looked at his screen and smiled making his friends curious to know who made him smile like that. What made Spencer smile was Tony sending him the music video to their song 'How Does A Moment Last Forever' by Celine Dion so he turned up the volume on his phone and pressed play, "How does a moment last forever?
How can a story never die?
It is love we must hold onto
Never easy, but we try
Sometimes our happiness is captured
Somehow, our time and place stand still
Love lives on inside our hearts and always will
Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone
But when all else has been forgotten
Still our song lives on
Maybe some moments weren't so perfect
Maybe some memories not so sweet
But we have to know some bad times
Or our lives are incomplete
Then when the shadows overtake us
Just when we feel all hope is gone
We'll hear our song and know once more
Our love lives on
How does a moment last forever?
How does our happiness endure?
Through the darkest of our troubles
Love is beauty, love is pure
Love pays no mind to desolation
It flows like a river through the soul
Protects, perceives, and perseveres
And makes us whole
Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone
But when all else has been forgotten
Still our song lives on
How does a moment last forever
When our song lives on." Everyone even Strauss watched Spencer who was singing along to the beautiful song with such love in his teary eyes. As the song ended a message appeared "When you play this you'll know just how much you mean to me. Always yours-T🌹".  "Oh Tony" Spencer thought smiling. He  was brought out of his thoughts by everyone asking him questions about the song and who sent it. He grabbed his crutches and messenger bag as he stood and said,"a friend of mine sent it to me. We watched the movie it came from and i loved the song so much that i asked him to send it to me that's all." They didn't believe him for a second but let it slide. " I'm sorry i didn't mean to snap." "It's ok Spence we understand." "Thanks JJ." "Yeah pretty boy we didn't mean to upset you" Derek said as he and the team gave Spencer a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I know. I'm gonna head home and put my leg up. I'll see you guys tomorrow good night", Spencer said with a smile. By the time he got home to his apartment above the bakery/coffee shop that he owned called,'The Sweet Chemistry Cafe', he was exhausted but happy. He took a hot shower, got into bed and texted Tony. S🗺: good night Tony i love you. P.S. thank you for the song it made my day better💖 T🔧: I'm glad our song made your day better. Good night baby i love you too. Sweet dreams." S🗺: you too Tones💗. When Tony and Spencer both fell asleep that night  instead of nightmares they dreamed of being with each other.
Hope this is ok