Chapter 6

While Spencer was sleeping Tony went all out for their night. He left a beautiful bouquet of long stemmed dark red roses on the bed beside him with a letter. Tony then quietly brought the caterers and decorators in to help put everything together in the penthouse living room,bedroom,and in the bathroom for the bubble bath part as well. The caterers were in the kitchen preparing the meal,the dessert, and chilling the sparkling cider since Tony and Spencer don't like to drink anything alcoholic. The decorators were putting up lots of twinkle lights,sprinkling rose petals everywhere,putting lots of pillows and blankets on floor for when they snuggle and watch movies by the electric fireplace which was already on as well as the ones in the bedroom and bathroom thanks to JARVIS all while Tony was putting his pajamas on. Spencer woke up an hour later seeing the beautiful roses that lay beside him. smiling he picked up the roses and saw the letter. It was in a red and gold envelope with Spencer's name in gold. The letter read: "My dearest friend if you don't mind I'd like to join you by your side and we can gaze into the stars and sit together now and forever for it is plain as anyone can see we're simply meant to be! Spencer, you don't know how much you mean to me. The roses I left you are just part of what's to come. When you wake up come to the living room for more surprises. I hope you like them! With Love,Tony". He very carefully put letter back in the envelope grabbed his crutches and went to the living room. On his way there he saw rose petals everywhere then he saw the most beautiful twinkle lights and in the middle of it all was Tony. "Hello beautiful I was wondering would you like to have a romantic evening with me?" Spencer smiled with tears in his eyes,"I'd love to!" Tony helped Spencer to the table he put Spencer's crutches away and they began eating. The meal was Chicken Parmigiana,breadsticks and tiramisu for dessert. The funniest part was when Tony and Spencer were pretending that the breadsticks were lightsabers while laughing and playing with them. After dinner Spencer asked about his crutches but Tony had a better idea he walked over and very gently picked him up in his arms and carried him to the living room placed him in the pillow-blanket nest,brought their tiramisu to the living room and turned on the movie called 'Beauty and the Beast' the 2017 version while cuddling,eating, and kissing. At the end of the movie when their song began to play Tony pulled Spencer up into his arms and they danced as well as they could while holding Spencer's knee up but they loved it anyway. When they finished dancing Tony very gently picked Spencer back up in arms and carried him to bathroom where a lovely bubble bath was waiting for them surrounded by more rose petals and the fireplace turned on. Spencer looked up at Tony and smiled while he sat him down on the side of the bathtub to wrap his knee in waterproof bandages then helped him into the bathtub and climbed in behind him. They talked,laughed,and kissed even more. Tony looked at him and said,"I love you Spencer Reid" to which Spencer replied,"And I love you Tony Stark" both of them so happy to finally say that to each other made their love even stronger and deeper. They finished their bath Tony climbed  out first to get some towels to dry each other off with then went back and helped Spencer out wrapping him in a towel and carrying him to the bedroom gently put him onto the bed pulled him into his arms and began making slow,passionate love to him all night long making this wonderfully romantic night complete. THIS IS CALM AND IT'S DOCTOR! Heh heh heh!

 THIS IS CALM AND IT'S DOCTOR! Heh heh heh!