18

"Katsuki!" The said male stood at the edge of the rooftop, clutching his fists. From your point of view, he looked like he was going to jump. "What's wrong with you? You're acting differently!"

"Because I'm just so fucking done!" He spat out. He wanted to hug you, hold you and make you his, but there was always something stopping him. Yet, right now, at this moment, nothing was stopping him.

"Why, Katuski? You have to be more honest with me If I'm going to try to understand you!" He bit his lip, ready to either regret or be glad for what he was going to say next.

"It's because I fucking lo-" As if on cue the rooftop door slammed open, revealing a heterochromatic Shoto.

"Aizawa wants both of you back." You turned your head to face Todoroki.

"Oh-oh, uh, Katsuki-San, finish what you were saying, then we'll go." Katsuki turned his gaze to the duel-haired male. Shoto stared at Katsuki with a terrifying; look it was a warning. More so than that, Shoto was jealous and considered harming Bakugou if it ever came to him confessing first.

"Nevermind, not fucking important." Bakugou sneered. "Get into class and pack your shit up, we're meeting up at 5, so I don't want you, extra's, being late." You sighed, walking back with Todoroki. When Bakugou was finally alone on the rooftop, he punched the wall. "This is fucking bullshit."

~

After school, you raced upstairs to your closet. "Uh, what should I wear, what the heck?" You mentally cringed looking at the piles of clothes shoved messily into your draw. You sighed, fixing your gaze of the green beauties of outside. "It's just a study session, so why do I care?" You realised why you cared. "Right, because I haven't washed any casual wear and the rest of my clothes look like a hobo grew out of it." You grabbed an old cream sweater, your mid-length plaid pants and your combat boots, the only thing in your closet which was clean. You groaned trying to make it look good.

*The outfit is in the header, I'm lazy*

You sighed relief, racing down the stairs and grabbing your bag. You read the note left on the fridge with 4,000 yen in notes.

Rug rat,

We are preparing for the physical exercise exam now so I will be home a bit later.

I know you are going out to study with your friends, here's' some money because I know you blew your own money on video games and I don't want to look like a bad parent.

Love you, stupid girl.

-Your tired father.

You tucked the money into your small over-the-shoulder purse and stashed the note in your pile of kept letters. When you swung the door open, you met with a heterochromatic boy. "Sh-Shoto? What are you doing here?"

He wore a jet-black button-up shirt and matching black, skinny jeans with small ribs near the thighs. He held a bouquet of tulips and wore his usual deadpanned expression. "I'm here to walk you." He handed you the flowers. "These are for you." You smiled and took them, admiring the brightly coloured flamingo pink petals.

"I'll put them in water, thank you." As you walked away, Shoto felt his own cheeks blush, and a small smile adorned his face.

~

When you arrived at the Japanese restaurant, you saw Bakugou leaning against the wall as Kirishima waved at you and Shoto coming, together. Bakugou noticed this and couldn't help but feel bitter. He watched you like a hawk; he watched you like he's going to tear you limb from limb. But, In reality, it was seething jealousy, the want- no- the need to be there, with you, holding your hand, not his.