Characters

Addison Lancaster, youngest Lancaster siblingAge: 20Squad- black bullsSocial Status- nobleMagic- conjuring magic- All members of the Lancaster family has conjuring but each one has a different weapon with a power such as fire or water that her bro...

Age: 20
Squad- black bulls
Social Status- noble
Magic- conjuring magic- All members of the Lancaster family has conjuring but each one has a different weapon with a power such as fire or water that her brothers have. Tho no one expected that she would get playing cards as her "weapon". As of now she has no element or power with it but she can manipulate a normal playing card into a knife.
Background- Growing up Addison was best friends with Finral. She was there when his parents disowned him and he was there when her parents said she will marry the head of Vaude. Addison despises Langris and he hates her just as much. At a young age she started to develop a crush on Finral but son accepted her fate when he continued to flirt with everyone.
Alister Lancaster, eldest Lancaster sibling.
Age-26
Squad- Sliver Eagles
Social Status- noble (next head of house)
Magic- Conjuring Magic- He has a scythe that can turn into water and can do a bunch of things with water as long as he has his scythe.
Background- He is cocky and is a complete jerk. He believes his sister is weak and should not be a magi knight. He is also engaged to Finesse Clover aka the niece of the the clover king.
Aiden Lancaster(middle child)
Age-24
Squad-Crimson Lion Kings
Social Status- Noble
Magic- His conjuring magic makes a sword that can also be used as a whip. The element he got is fire.
Background- he is the supportive older brother who tries to get her out of the arrange marriage. He is always looking out for her and knows she is much more than what their parents think of her as.

Ivy LovegoodAge-16Squad-Black bullsSocial Status- NobleMagic- Ivys magic is that she can create different fly traps that give off a type of gas and can do different things

Ivy Lovegood
Age-16
Squad-Black bulls
Social Status- Noble
Magic- Ivys magic is that she can create different fly traps that give off a type of gas and can do different things.
Background- Ivy grew up with her mother being best friend with the Vermillion children's mother so she has been best friends with Leo since they were born. She thrives to be stronger than how she is now.
Mason Sukehiro
Age-26
Squad-black bulls
Social status- Foreigner
Magic- He has shadow magic meaning he can control shadows and can travel through them.
Background- Mason is the complete opposite of Yami and is caring and is happy. He is always following his brother and tries to be just like him.
Mina Lockster
Age-27
Squad-Black Bulls
Social Status - Commoner
Magic- her magic can change the gravity of a person or objects.
Background- she was a grey deers and left with Yami. She has been his 2nd in command for a while so she is his most trusted companion.
Lexi Boismortier
Age:16
Squad- Black Bulls
Social status- Noble
Magic- Glitter magic- kinda self explanatory
Backstory-  Growing up her best friend and older brother is Rill and when he became captain she was asked to join his squad but she said no because she wanted to stay. She loves pulling pranks and has a lot of fun.