Chapter 2

The next day.
Addis pov
I dont remember anything after Luck hitting me yesterday.
"Morning Ace." Finral says. And I smile at him.
"Morning Finny." I say laughing.
"Hows the head. Luck hit you pretty hard." He says looking at me.
"Cant remember anything after the hitting." I say rubbing my head.
"Dont worry I was the one to put you to bed.  None of the other ones aren't coming up."
"Hey, did I say anything embarrassing."
"Nah. Aiden did tell me your changing your name Grayson." I look at him.
"I can't marry Langris go ahead and be mad at me." I say sitting down.
"I am not mad. I am happy for you. You hate him more than me."
"Addison come here." Captain Yami says and I leave over to him.
"Hello Captain."
"Me and you are heading ahead of everyone else. Mason  and Mina are going to the wizard king for a mission and Ivy is going to go check on Leopold. And William is babysitting Lexi" He says
"Why am I going ahead with you then."
"Cause your card magic is going to come in handy. Go get changed."
"Yes Captain." I say saluting and heading to my room.

After 30 minutes of doing my braid i was ready to go

After 30 minutes of doing my braid i was ready to go. I walk to open the door.
"Wow you are back Ace."
"I have changed tho." I say.
"I wonder who takes longer doing their braid you or Nozel." I turn to see Noelle.
"Hey if it isnt little Sliva." I say smiling.
"I have been here since you got back. How did you not notice me." Noelle says. And i laugh.
"Was a little busy fighting either Luck or Aiden. And you boy with no magic do you have a name." I say looking at him.
"How did you know. You sense mana too?" He asked
"Still need the name but to answer your question I am mana sensitive have been since i was little." I say smiling.
"Cool im asta from Hage and i am going to be the wizard King." He says.
"Hage. I stopped by there on my way home. Gave this little boy 30 jewels. I think his name was Nash. He was kinda mean not going to lie." I say laughing.
"Sounds right." He says and i skipped over to Yami.
"There she is." Yami says and I grab my broom. We left after i said goodbye to everyone. I go and stand on my broom.
"You having fun." Yami says.
"No my fun is this." I say doing a hand stand on my broom.
"Show off. So training with her went well."
"Yeah. I can move more freely in strong mana zones. As well as my mana skin is stronger than ever." I say laughing
"Good. I can sense your improvement."
"I will show all of them." I say remembering I am no longer going by Lancaster.
"So Aiden said you and him are going to Grayson now."
"It is suppose to only be me."
"You know your big brother wont leave you." Yami says.
"I am doing it the same reason I am in the black bulls." I say looking at Grimoire the reason Finral calls me Ace.
"Cause you want to be with Finral."
"What i don't....."
"He has been trying to be stronger . And they way you two keep looking at each other says otherwise." I look at him going normally on my broom.
"I am his best friend. He flirts with every other girl than me Yami. I think you have it all wrong." I say looking at the sky.
"Maybe you have it all wrong kid. I have seen you two grow up since you were 15. I think i know my squad pretty well actually." Yami says as we land.
"So want to tell me about this mission now." I asked.
"We are going to go to an underwater temple. Me and you are gathering info then will meet the rest of them at the beach."
"I didnt bring a swimsuit."
"Go buy a new one miss noble. We have time before meeting the informant." He said.

I put on one that i like

"Ma'am trying to get a boy.. Cause that will draw all the attention."
"I think there will only be one guy I love." I say looking in the mirror paying for it and headed over to Yami.
"Looking good Grayson." Yami says jokingly.
"Thanks captain to tell me about the informant." I say laughing doing a handstand to mess around and do a flip to stand next to him.
"You probably know more than me about him." He says and someone walks up.
"Sister. Yami." Alister says.
"Alister." I say glaring at me.
"Aiden tells me you finally became stronger. Good. Dad is going to hate that so much." He say laughing.
"Okay Alister tell me what you know."
"Not much. No one gets past the great magic field."
"That's why we have your sister and Asta." Captain says.
"Yami i need to talk to you alone."
"Hey Addison go find the rest of the dumbasses."
"Captain. Brother." I say going to go find everyone to see Finral flirting with these girls. So i go over to the boys playing volleyball.
"Hello boys. Mine if I play." I say and they smile.
Meanwhile with Yami
"She is becoming a lot like my mother. " Alister says.
"She is strong emotionally and magically. I knew this since I met her."
"Hey her magic. It wont stop evolving. She might even become more powerful especially if Jullius is right."
"If she gets the joker card she will be stronger." I say remember what Jullius said when I first got her in my squad
"Watch over her."
"Wheres the true Alister we love so much."
"I saw how the Slivas treated Noelle. I dont want her to be like that anymore." He say and I understand.
"She is like my little sister too by now. She helped me when I knew nothing about this place."
"Addison is one special girl. Hey Yami if her and finral get together watch him. He will only break her heart." He says and walks away. I go over to see my squad making a mess.
"Y'all should be training. Now where the hell is Addison?" I asked counting heads.
"Over there with a bunch of boys." Finral says jealously.
"Addison here now."
"Yes sir."
Addisons pov.
"Bye boys my captain is calling. Magic knights stuff." I say waving at them and go over to Yami.
"What where you doing. If your brothers knew."
"Nah they would be fine. Chill out captain. I dont need to train i am better than ever. Hey Nessa those nice guys told me there is an open bar near here for magic knights. I am planning on going." I says.
"You cant trust guys you have just met." Finral says
"Why not they are nice. Plus i have met them before they are Aidens friends so..." I say smirking at him.
"Okay everyone i need you to train cause in 3 days we are going underwater and Noelle will be our saving grace." Yami says and we get to go our own way.
"There she is miss Addison. Welcome back." One boy says.
"Lets drink boys."
"I am going to watch you Addi." Vanessa says.
"I am fine I went drinking with Mereleona i will survive this." I say taking a drink.
Finrals pov. Few hours later
I took a walk thinking looking at the night sky. When I walked past the bar she was talking about and i see her trying to get away from some guy. Her being completely wasted.
"Hey leave her alone."
"Who are you her boyfriend." Shit. She is wasted she wont remember.
"Yes I am so leave her alone before her captain comes over here and takes you out."
"Cant do it by yourself pretty boy." He says.
"Finral doesnt like to fight shrimp me on the other hand." She says pulling out a card i have never seen before.
"Conjuring magic- joker card- electric shock." She says and sent the guy flying and she falls over i lift her up and carry her to her hotel room. She shares with Noelle who is training so this will be fine.
I put her on the bed and she toss and turn I go to leave.
"Finny dont leave me." She says in her sleep.
I shut the door and go over to her. I lay in bed next to her and she cuddles up next to me.  I will always protect you today tomorrow, the rest of my life.
"I love you Addison." I say falling asleep cuddling up with her.