Part 3: Kidnapped

••🌙 so for this chapter I'm going to skip episode two cause I don't see much that Y/n can do so it's going to start in the middle of the episode 3🌙••

—————

🌙Y/n pov🌙
*i was currently sitting in the public bath house with Aoi, Keine,Winona,Tsukasa and Ringo. I wasn't really paying attention to anyone I was just thinking of some recipes I could try out. Though I'd have to ask Masato to get me ingredients.*

"I went of to get this."I heard Lyrule say. I turned to see her holding up a jug. "It looked like Tsukasa injured his hand while working construction."she stated.

"Yes I did, I was doing work I'm not used to." he clarified.
*Lyrule poured the white liquid on her hands and gently started rubbing Tsukasa's hand*

"What is this?"Tsukasa asked. "It's a salf that I made from horse oil. It's something we've used her for years,applying it to the wound will help ease the pain and help it heal faster."Lyrule said.

^wow, Lyrule really cares about Tsukasa. I wonder how everyone's doing back at home? B/n is probably stressing out right about know.^

"Guys! we've got trouble some of the villagers ran into a monster, something called the Chief of the forest!" Akatsuki informed.

We all ran out of the bath house shuffling to put on our clothes.

🌙Tsukasa pov🌙

"I've got large heat signiture, it's 500 meters ahead." Ringo informed as we all ran ahead.

(A.n: you stayed behind with the others)

The three villagers were about to get clawed by the Chief of the forest. So Aoi quickly went in and give it knee to the head.

"He stopped breathing a minute ago." one of the villagers said. "If he just stopped he should be fine. Tell me Keine, am I right?" Tsukasa asked. "Oh yes, I can bring him back." Keine answered.

"The fifth through tenth ribs are all broken, there's severe abdominal laceration and a significant section of the coulin has been ripped of. He's now in cardiac arrest. Ok, ok I don't anticipate any problems. This shouldn't take more than an hour or so." keine said.

🌙TIME SKIP🌙
🌙Y/n pov🌙

"They should be back here soon, I'm sure everything is under control." Masato said. "Yeah, so there's no need to worry Lyrule."I added.

*then we heard stomping so we looked to our left to see a bunch of knights*

"Now what?" I said.
"Worthless peasant, bow your heads! Before you stands the captain of Marci Findolf's guardian knights! You will pay tribute to the Silver Knight instantly!"

"This village reeks of probation, go and seize them." the captain said uninterested.

^what the heck! I have a feeling this isn't going to end well^
*the captain glanced at Lyrule and looked straight at me,my stomach did a 180 in pure disgust. I'd prefer to eat a 1000 year old egg than to be looked at like that by him*

"You are all suspected of committing treason against the state." "Huh, what are you talking about?" Elk asked.
"We have testimony that you all used illegal means to acquire gold coins within these lands."the captain stated.

"Illegal? We earned that money doing business according to the rules, is it proof you need I'm happy to show you our business permit and account letter." Masato said in pure confusion.