Part 10: Sick

✨Eliza pov✨

^i just lost to that angel, but I had the upper hand. . . I have magic she doesn't . . . No that's not what matters, she's going to be beheaded because I lost.^

"Eliza"

A feeling of pure fear and dread came from that voice, her voice . . . Clementine von Dormer.
When most see her for the first time they think she's an angel sent from the higher heavens but really she's the spawn of the devil, that whole family is well except for him .  .  .

"Eliza"

I turned towards her awaiting her orders.

"You lost, so you must know what will happen now. You will now have the honor of killing off Mary Fritz the illegitimate child of the Fritz Manor."

My heart sank at the thought of having to kill my sister ^no I can't let her do that! But I'm to weak to do anything time and time again I'm always to weak.^ I thought of her smiling face,

she always smiled no matter the situation^she was just a child

^she was just a child. The result of a nobles infidelity, she had no part in it but she is the one who must pay the price . . . why?^

"Don't look so down, fear much better suites your facial features. You must be asking yourself why she has to die?"

"But I'm sure you know that illegitimate children of nobles must die by the hands of their legitimate siblings or parents. It's a rule all nobles must follow but it seems your mother managed to hide her away for so long."

She started clapping and giggled like a kid about to get a new toy but in this case a queen about to get a new slave. Heartless was what she was and she didn't care

^but she must have some type of goal in mind to do all of this^

And then she brought her out. Mary was walking towards us looking like she died and was brought back to life twice. Her usual smile still on her face when she saw me. I started crying wanting to reach out to her, save her  but I couldn't.

"Finally, now little Mary your sister over her is going to take you to a place called Soul Land!"
Clementine squealed.
A guard handed me a sword while saying I had two minutes before Mary has to die.

I ran to Mary holding her in my arms while using a healing spell.

^this is the perfect time we could run away!^
I looked around me to find the positions of the guards but we made eye contact and the memories all came rushing back.
How she used to torture and punish me.