Part 9: Clementine

🍪my fingers feel like McDonald's fries🍪

🍪Y/n pov🍪
I had been teaching Ida and Chester a few more recipes for the past few days. The main restaurant has been open for a while but I left that in the hands of Mags and Mochi. Though through all these days Tsukasa and Ringo haven't come by yet, but I'm sure they'll come today. I mean it is their last day off, we're opening the bakery today and Ringo has an absolute sweet tooth. So once she hears that the bakery is opening I'm sure she'll swing by.

"Ok you two, today we'll be opening up. Even if we don't have much to offer now I'm sure our customers will enjoy it all. So please bake to your hearts content!"

"Yes, sensei!!"

"We'll be opening in two hours and there's already a long queue outside so let's start preparing everything."
They both nodded so we got to work.

I started prepping all the dough, setting up the tea bags, toppings and all the plates and mugs . . .

~ r i n g ~ r i n g ~

"Ok! Our time is up. Ida please go open up the doors and let them all in!!"
^Im so exited!! This is going to be so much fun. I bet this is going to be heaven for everyone. We'll finally have some pastries to offer."

"Ida, let's get baking!!"

We started with our respective roles. I began filling in all the donuts

while customers were ordering left and right

while customers were ordering left and right. Then it happened I felt as though something was going to happen but what. Even so I had my plate full so I had no time to think it now. I'll do it later.

"Where is she! That wretched angel, whose stealing all our customers and taking the money of the nobles at the von Dormer household!!"

^von Dormer . . . CECIL, could it be? But what are they doing here. I have to go outside and see.^

I walked out the kitchen leaving all my work behind while succumbing to curiosity and what I saw before was what I expected Cecil and his family.
^what was her name again Ezma, Ezna . . . . EZRA! What the heck is she doing her and I would presume that the lady next to him must be his sister^

"Good Evening, my name is Clementine von Dormer the current head of The von Dormer household."