Part 5: Eight light faith

✨Y/n pov✨

Eight light faith that was going to be our cover name after the whole kidnapping fiasco. I woke up and was treated by Keine she said I had simply fainted from fatigue and a mild migraine.

We were currently show casing all the mayonnaise and bento boxes I made.

Though we all knew what it was I was guessing the people would be confused but at least I'm being useful and cooking again it really gave my fingers a wake up call

"Ladies and gentlemen"

"Gaze upon me, for I am a god" Akatsuki shouted while floating in the air whilst I simply watched from beside Ringo. Oohs and ahah came from the crowd.

"Alright everyone watch very closely!" he pointed to the large beam. He simply waved his wand downwards in front of it as everyone watched it disappear as if it didn't exist to begin with. Then he waved his wand upwards and the beam returned like normal.

Silence fell ^these people looked like they've seen a god,well technically Akatsuki is a god figure to them. 

"Now here you go people a little gift from god Akatsuki!" Masato said.

"It's mayonnaise, but what are those small boxes"
"It smells great tho"
" God Akatsuki, what are those?"

"These are bento boxes, made from our greatest chef!" Masato informed. Ru then walked on stage and picked up a box and chopsticks she slowly picked up a sushi roll while the entire crowd started at her intensively. As soon as the sushi hit her tongue, she couldn't hold back she let out a single groan in pleasure.

 As soon as the sushi hit her tongue, she couldn't hold back she let out a single groan in pleasure

And as so did the rest of the citizens as the all crowed to get a bento. Completely forgotten the mayonnaise sat there as no one bothered to look in its direction.

"Hahaha, receive your blessings everyone come worship your god!"

"He's taking this god stuff seriously."Masato said amused while I simply giggled. "Have you guys tasted my bento boxes yet?" I asked.

"No, not yet Y/n."Tsukasa replies. " I have and as usual it only gets better with each bite."Masato said with a light smirk.

^why do I feel like I'm going to get used by him.^