Transfer Student

Son Chaeyoung

Me and my mom wake up early so we can make our breakfast together. She work at the fastfood chain near our house as a waitress. After eating our breakfast, we go to our room and take shower. My uniform arrived last week. The box has this beautiful logo on it. I think it's the school logo.

I go downstairs and wait for my mom to finish her routine. When she came downstair, she stare at me and slowly look at me.

"Gosh, You're so beautiful baby" She said then hug me.

The uniform is mostly white with dark, a green collar and a tie,  and yellow blazer. The skirt is not long and not that short. It's actually fit on me.

"Mom, I'm happy that they give me a chance to go there. Dad must be proud of me when he sees me"I said shedding tears. My mom wiped the tear on my face and smile.

"Yeah, He is proud of you Chae." She said comforting me.

Mom bid a goodbye and kiss my forehead. I took the other street and go to the bus stop. When the bus stop infront of me, I quickly go and sit down then open my phone and put on my earphone.

I feel someone is staring at me so i look around and see no one is staring at me. Am i daydreaming? Or im not that fully awake? I ask myself then put my head on the window and start to sing on my head.

My bus stop infront of SOPA so i go out the bus and start walking inside the university. I can see them staring at me but i just ignored them and walk faster. I bump into a beautiful girl and she take my hand to help me stand.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Here, let me help you"She said and smile at me. Wow, her smile is so genuine. I can feel her smile even in my heart

"It's ok, By the way thank you"I said while patting my butt to clean the dirt on it.

"No don't be, I should be the one to thank you"She said. I became silent.

"Ahh, I should be the one to be thankful because you bumped at me. I really want to meet you?"She said in excited tone.

"Why? Why you should be thankful? I'm just a transfer student" furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"Because you're Son Chaeyoung" She said holding my hands and jump like a little girl.

Huh? I don't understand. I'm just a normal people and she should be mad at me because i bumped into her. But look at her, she's super happy. Jumping like a kid. All eyes suddenly fall in us. I think she's famous. All their eyes is looking at our place.

"You're Son Chaeyoung, The one and only talented girl from Incheon" She said while smiling.

"You know me?"I asked her. She just nodded.

"All students know you, we watched the competition in TV. We all know that something's up at the score so Yeolhee won"She said like a whisper.

Oh she know that i lost at Yeolhee. I think all students know that because they're all looking at me.

"Do you have friends here?"She asked looking at me while holding my hands.

"No, I don't have one" I said and she smile. She hug me all of the sudden so i hug her back.

"Which class are you in? I'm going to pick you up at lunch. Were eating together with my friends ok?" She said then pat my at my shoulder. I think she's a good one. Maybe i can hang out with her.

"I'm in...class A-1." I said while looking at my schedule. I looked at her and was about to asked her name but the bell rang. She started walked away with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, What's your-" I asked but i got interrupt when the bell rang. I find my classroom and the professor walk infont of me.

"You're Son Chaeyoung?" She asked politely i just nod and she just smile.

"Alright class we have new student joining us this year." She said and the class started to clap their hands so i took a deep breath and walk in.

I smile and introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Son Chaeyoung from Incheon" I said with a smile and bow.

I saw Yeolhee staring at me, she stand and walk away. What a bad attitude for a smart girl.

"Ok Chaeyoung, you can sit beside Mina. She's also our Class President." She said then a beautiful girl with short and curly hair smile at me. She must be Mina. I go beside her and sit down.

"Hello, I'm Myoui Mina. You can ask me everything." She said assuring me to be comfortable.

The class started and it became well. I can say that our school is advance than here. I already know the subject.

The class look tired because of the subject professor gave to us. This lazy rich people is lucky to have enough money to raise them. The bell rang and i saw dahyun waiting for me, she also call Mina. I think she's her friend too. I walked with them and go to the cafeteria. We sat at the long table with 6 other girls waiting for us.

"Unnies, Tzuyu. This is our new friend Chaeyoung." She said with her loudest voice. The other students look at us.

"Of course we all know who's Son Chaeyoung, Dahyun-ssi." The girl with short hair said while smiling at me.

We exchange names and numbers and eat our lunch. They also added me at their group chat called teudoongi. We all have fun chatting with each other. I also tell them my story. How my dad saw playing baseball until how my dad died. They pat my back and comfort me. I said it was ok.

The lunch time was over so i bid goodbye and walk to find my next class luckily Mina is my classmate. She's smart that's why we always have the same schedule.

Me and twice became my friends not just friends but bestfriends. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo are senior so we don't have much time to talk but we have this penthouse were we always stay. Tzuyu owned this penthouse and Twice decided to take that penthouse and stay there when we have time.

The class end and im now going home. A month pass and im super busy. I have training at weekend morning and part time job everyday at night. I have part time job to help my mom in our expenses. Twice is popular and so me too. Not because im with twice, it's because they always see me do my training or reading a book.

My thoughts stopped when someone grab my wrist. I turned around and see a good looking guy staring at me.

"What?" I ask while looking at his hand grabbing my wrist. He just looked at me and showed my drawing notebook.

"It's yours." He said with his deep and sexy voice. I grab my drawing notebook and pulled my wrist back.

"Thank you." I said and smile to him. He's kind to give back my drawing notebook.

"Your bus is here." He said walking away.

I look at him once again and walk towards the bus.