Official

Son Chaeyoung

"You're so gorgeous, I'm happy you're his girlfriend." His mother proudly said.

I looked at my mom, she wink at me. I look at Taehyung who's looking at me now. He smiled at me and clear his throat.

"I'm yeah, Thank you Mrs. Kim." I said while bowing my head.

Mrs. Kim walks towards me and hold my hand. "Call me Mom." She said then analysis my hand.

"What's your ring size?" She asked, making me and taehyung looked at her.

"Ah- I don't know yet." I said while awkwardly smile.

"Don't worry, I'm going to figure it out later. Let's go to the kitchen now." She said then headed to the kitchen.

Their kitchen is huge, their house is like a palace. This is so huge!

We take our seat, Taehyung and me is across and mom sit beside me. Mom looks happy like she already knows them.

"Gary must be very happy when he knows this, we actually talked about this once." This father said. I looked at him. He must be my father's teammates.

"Oh really?" My mom genuinely ask.

"Yes, we talked about this when we saw them playing in the field. They look cute together." He said. Ackk, I need some air. My face heaten up.

I put my spoon and fork down and excuse myself. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I look at the mirror and analysis my face. Really really red. Chaeyoung you need to calm down!

I pull down my skirt and brush my hair with my finger tips. I look at the mirror once again and step out the bathroom.

I startled when i saw taehyung waiting for me outside the bathroom. He glance at me and fix his sleeve.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Waiting for you." He said then grab my wrist. "Let's go, they're waiting."

I bow my head before sitting next to Taehyung, Our parents look at us before continuing their topic.

"We're just really happy to see you again." Mr. Kim said while looking at my mom.

"Me too, Gary and Me feel sad when we knew that you need to go overseas." My mom said while smiling.

"We supposed to invite you and your daughter to accompany us in the airport but Gary and Chaeyoung isn't home that time." Mr. Kim added.

We're just listening to them when Mrs. Kim raise her hand and call the maid.

"Give the two some ice cream." She said then smile at us.

After a minute, the maid give us a super big ice cream. I mumbled thank you before eating.

This ice cream is delicious, the flavor is strawberry so i really want this. While eating, I looked at Taehyung who's happily eating his ice cream.

I noticed an ice cream on his mouth so i pout my lips to let him know.

He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. He mouthed 'huh?' then look at his mom.