Trouble

Son Chaeyoung

I woke up without mom on my side, i go downstairs to check where is she. There's a note glued on the refrigerator.

The said "Chaeng, my boss said that i need to come early today. Be safe on the way to school. Sorry for not cooking your breakfast today."

I go back to my room and take a bath. Before wearing my uniform, my stomach ache not because i need to poop or something, it's because im nervous in unexplained reason.

Here i am again, lonely. It's been a week since i ignore my friends. But this jerk always bothering me. He always sit infront of me, walk beside me and check on me.

I know someone's watching so i need to do something. "Hey, stop bothering me. Can you?" I said while walking straight to my classroom.

"I'm not bothering you." He said then smile. "Whatever, just stay away from me!" I shout that shout make him shocked.

I glanced one more time to him but he just turn around and walk away. I'm really sorry but i need to do this.

"Good morning, class." Ms. Park smile while walking towards her table.

I fix my clothes and pay attention to the lecture. My phone don't stop beeping so i looked at it and saw a lot of unread messages from the stranger.

I was looking at my phone when the stranger sent a photo. My body shivered.

That was a picture of my mom sitting at the chair unconscious. She was tied there. I tears started to fall. I looked at my professor and run away. I just run and run without anything in my hand.

"Mom, don't touch my mom. Please."I said in my head while running. I bumped to som random people.

Some of them were asking me if im ok, but i just stand up and run again. I arrived home and start finding that file.

While looking at the documents my dad left behind. A loud siren from a random truck filled the house. A lot of people started to throw some water on our house, wait it's not water! It's.

Gasoline! A second after, the house start to burn. I run outside with our family picture in my hand.

I don't have anything now, i only have my mother waiting for me. I need to save her. I was about to take my phone but there's no phone on my jacket.

I must fell it somewhere. I started to looked around the corner or the three but there's nothing.

-

Myoui Mina

Chaeyoung continue to ignore us, something weird is happening to her this past few weeks. I always wanted to talk to her but she always ignore me or walk pass me. I noticed that her phone is beeping multiple times so she pick it up and read her messages.

I saw on my peripheral vision that alot of tears falling on her cheek. I was about to comfort her when she run. Her phone fell from her jacket so i pick it up and i got shock to see an unknown number.

They threatening her, "omygosh, i need to show this to girls. I glanced to the clock above the board and we have 20 minutes left.