Let's be friend

Son Chaeyoung

The sembreak is already end and i already have my salary so i already rent a small but fine apartment for me and mom. I'm thankful for my unnies and taehyung, they always in my side and i love that.

I tried paying tzuyu for letting me stay at the penthouse and she just said "Foods will do." this girl is always be a food lover with momo unnie.

I decided to treat them since my boss in the cafe already gave my salary. I work hard and sometimes make an overnight just to have more salary for us.

"Are you okay with that, Ms. Son?" I came back to the reality when the headmaster catch my attention.

"H-huh?" I quickly ask making myself to the topic.

"Namjoon, Yeolhee, Mina and You will be practicing for the school competition. We need to get on top. Got it?" She put her hand on the table and face us.

"Oh yeah, sure. Headmaster." I nod my head and smile to her.

"You can start tomorrow, I'll be informing your teachers that you'll be excuse." She added, i stand up and go outside. Mina and me decided to go at the cafeteria since it's already lunch time.

"What happen?" Sana unnie ask when she saw us. I sat down beside jeongyeon unnie and order my foods.

"Just a practice for competition." Mina put her tray on the table and eat. They'll smile and proud for us, having a friend like us.

"I'm so proud of my babies!" Nayeon unnie raise her hand and act like dancing.

"Yah, stop that. Im Nayeon we're eating." Jihyo suddenly showed her serious face to nayeon.

"Okay okay, I'm just proud of them!" She said and continue eating her food.

"So what happen to you and jin?" Momo smirk and look at nayeon.

"We're happy, he's good at cooking too." She said and look up like she's daydreaming.

She and jin are already together, it's 6 months this month i think. They look happy to see each other and we're happy for jihyo. Jihyo on the other hand is with Daniel, it's their first anniversary this year. We're happy that they already see their own happiness.

"What about you momo? It's been awhile since you and heechul date." Jihyo look at Momo and momo just blush.

So they're all happy! And I'm happy too. The lunch ended and we go back to our classrooms. The teacher is late because Mina said they're preparing for something.

"Good morning, Class." Mrs. Park greet us and go to her table.

"Good morning, Ma'am!" We all said in unison.

"So before the competition with other universities, headmaster and other council decided to have camping. All of you is required to join since it's free for everyone, We want you all to enjoy our 3 days in jeju island." All students started to shout. Wow, it's free yey! This must be fun~

"Ma'am, when is the camping?" One of the students ask.

"Hmm it's Monday today, and the camping is on Wednesday." She look at her calendar and spoke.

"You have one day to prepare, you can decided who's your roommates. It's okay if it's your friends but boyfriend is not allowed. Girls is not allowed on boys room, same to boys ok?" She announced making other students groan.

"Yes ma'am." We said in unison.

The class started and the teacher dismissed us early because they have other meeting to do.

We have our vacant time in the lunch since it's our free time. We go to the cafeteria and chitchat there.

All the girls are talking about what clothes they should packed, same as the boys but me? Of course not, I only have 10 clothes since our house is burn, luckily i have my clothes at the penthouse.

Bts sit with us and some girls are glaring at us, i don't know why. Is it because they're all good looking? Why? My unnies is beautiful too. They just jealous heh.

"So, we have our contestant here, what's the feeling?" Jimin ask.

"Nothing much." Mina said and smile.

"Study hard is it, Jimin." Namjoon suddenly spoke so we turn our head to him.

"He's right." I said while nodding. I grab the snack on my bag and open it.

"Hey, it's mine!" Taehyung suddenly snatched my snack so i roll my eyes to him.

"Fine." I added and put my hand on the table and my hand to my chin.

I was listening to them and smile, they became close to each other. Even tzuyu, Mina and me who doesn't speak so much. I think it's their power that's why all girls wants them.

"Hey, I have a joke!" Jhope oppa stand up and spoke. "Why did the bike fall apart?" He asked waiting for our respond.

"Why?" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Because it's two tired!" He said and we start laughing. It's really funny not like my jokes or jeongyeon unnie's.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" All of us laugh, nayeon hit jin really hard. She's always like that hahaha.

Our laugh stop when we heard an alarm, means something is burning. Areum enter the cafeteria and started shouting.

"Please, help Yeolhee! She's in the basement!" She panicked, she quickly approach everyone but they just avoid her eyes.

I suddenly remember dad's word "always help who's in need baby, they're going to back your kindness soon or later. Just help chaeyoung!" I step towards her and face her shock face.

"Where is she? Guide me please." I said, she nod her head and started to walked towards the basement's door.

I can say that im a little bit trauma but, my father's word is always repeating on my head. I go inside and left areum outside.

I heard my friends trying to catch me but stop when i go inside. I saw the poor girl laying on the ground.

I grab her hand and tried to help her up but her feet is sprained. I kneel down and give her a piggy back ride.

"Come on, don't be shy." I smile to her. She just nod and i tried to carry her. Luckily she's not heavy.

"Cover your nose, we're going now!" I shouted to walked outside.

I go outside and tried to put her down slowly. "Here, there you go. Are you okay?" I asked as i put her down.

"I'm fine, thank you." She said and smile. We smile to each other.

"I thought you're just a bitch." I jokingly said.

"I'm not, I'm just a spoiled lady." We laugh at each other's words.

"Let's be friend?" She asked. "Sure, I'm looking forward." I said making her smile again.

-
What's your thoughts here? Let me know owo~ have a nice day! Enjoy.