Intro

Izuku swayed back and forth as he waited in the hall for the doctor to arrive.

They had come for a check-up, seeing as his Quirk didn't seem to arrive yet, even at the late age of seven.

He was so excited to learn what his Quirk would be! Would it be telekinesis, like his mom's, or fire breath like his dad's? Maybe a combination of both, like pyrokinesis!

The door opened, and the doctor exited, face grim.

Inko stood up, a worried look on her face.

"Doctor, is something wrong? Is his Quirk coming in yet?" The doctor shook his head sadly.

"I apologize, Mrs. Midoriya, but your son is Quirkless." And with that simple sentence, Izuku's world shattered, and his personal hell started.

{}

"You useless child! Why did I ever give birth to a worthless thing like you? You make me sick! I wish you had never been born!"

Izuku's dull eyes met his mother's, who was ranting angrily, and the woman shivered at blankness in them.

"What are you looking at? Just go away, get out of my sight!" Then her eyes shined brightly as an idea came into her mind. "Better yet, leave this house! I won't tolerate providing for you when you do nothing to earn it!"

She then pointed at his room.

"Take your things and leave! Now!"

Izuku complied, and at the young age of eight, Izuku became homeless.

{}

As soon as he saw the garbage dump, Izuku's eyes regained their shine. He squealed in delight.

"So much material! People must really be stupid if they just dump them away!"

Izuku had always loved two things: Quirks and inventing.

And so started the life of Midoriya Izuku, future genius Quirk Analyst, and famous Inventor.