All Might's Secret

Izuku sat in a plain Chinese restaurant, slurping down a bowl of noodle soup. It was one of the rare instances where he could eat out instead of cooking, so he was enjoying himself.

Also, eating food at Dagobah Municipal Beach Park wasn't very appetising, with the strong smell of trash. Even if he lived there, he still detested the odor.

Izuku opened his laptop, eyes immediately scanning his browser for news, and started his project on discovering All Might's true identity.

After some thinking, it had come to him that a man so well-known like that had only two options for shopping: make an assistant do it for you, or do it sneakily.

And All Might, with his humongous figure, could not be sneaky for the life of him. Also, a kind man like that wouldn't make others shop for him.

So, that only left one option: he had a civilian form.

It didn't really come as a surprise to him. No one had ever seen All Might as a civilian, so it was certainly plausible for him to have another 'form'.

And with that, Izuku's interest was once again piqued, and he strated writing down an essay on everything he knew on All Might.

He found out that, other than his fighting skills and personality, he didn't know anything. The man somehow had hidden everything about himself that related to his personal life.

Izuku felt a fire burn within him as he started chuckling, the people at the tables near him slowly shifting away in awkwardness, thinking he had mental issues.

His fingers typed at record speed, and after a while of searching, he realized that there was nothing he didn't know about the man on the internet.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The government must have been hiding the information, which was understandable, seeing as he was Japan's most valuable hero, having a save count higher than ever, setting a new record.

Speaking of save count, Izuku had realized that his time of heroism had been going down for the last few months. Perhaps it was related to that recent fight with Toxic Chainsaw?

But somehow, that didn't fit. Even after All Might had fought the notorious villain, he had kept his save count to at least a hundred a week, his usual count.

But a month or two after, he hadn't been seen 'heroing' for two weeks, and his count had started going down to ninety, then eighty, and now it was even worse at sixty a week.

Right now, even the top one hundred heroes saved more than him.

It was strange. And suspicious.

So Izuku hacked into the Hero Commission's database, and searched for information.

He found out that the man had received a bad injury from a fight hidden from the public, versus a man called All For One.

Learning about All For One was much harder, but after a while, he found some information about him: the Man with a Thousand Quirks.

He shivered at the name.

How ominous.

And after creeping around at some shady places, it became even more terrifying.

Word over there was that the man could actually take and give Quirks.

Not only was that bloody unfair, it was also very powerful.

Izuku cursed.

There was such a dangerous individual lurking around (because Izuku didn't believe that All Might, a fairly new hero, could defeat him) and the public knew nothing about it.

What was the Hero Commission thinking? Izuku understood not wanting to cause a panic around the country, but it was much more dangerous not to be informed of the dangers of such a man!

Who knew how many Quirks the man had stolen! His Quirk had limitless potential, and it seemed he was using it as much as possible.

It was such a shame he used it to kill people though. Izuku had many more uses for it.

Something he would not be considering for now seeing as he had just learned about the man's kill count.

Real number unknown, but speculated to be at least a thousand.

What the fuck? Was he a psychopath? That was even more dangerous.

Izuku groaned.

Damn it, he was not getting involved in this.

But he knew that Fate liked to play games on him.

Because years later when he stood in front of the man, he would be cursing himself for triggering the damn being's wrath on himself, whatever the hell he did to do so he did not know, as the man laughed at him, telling him things he did not want to know, making his world crumble down around him.