Chapter 16

At the hotel

I jerked off inside her and dropped next to her breathing heavily then after a few minutes I stood up walking to the bathroom with my cock greased with her juices. I took a piss then opened the shower tap then went back to fetch her from the bedroom.

Me: "Come and take a shower."
Nomonde: "Can't I sleep a bit?"
Me: "No.(chuckles) Monde awvuke tu."
Nomonde: "Okay I'm awake."

She rose up and sat up straight, I smiled and bent down picking her up and we went to take a shower.

I washed her back and brushed her pregnancy bump, I still can't believe we're expecting twins. Two people at once!
She turned and washed my back and gently moving her hands to my cock then pulled back the foreskin washing it and it expanded in her hold. She chuckled and let go, I turned her around bending her over and rubbed the tip on her butt lowering myself and slid in.
She moaned softly and attempted to touch me...

Me: "Keep still you'll trip and hurt the babies."
Nomonde: "Mmmh...ohhhh...aaah...Sbani..."

I gave it to her fast and deep whilst rubbing her clit. I wanted to increase the stimulation and make her cum earlier, shower sex can get messy. She pushed her ass to me meeting my strokes halfway whilst moaning. Her moans filled the bathroom with the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other.
She moaned louder and came as her knees weakened. I held her waist and fucked her hard until I came then pulled out turning her around and French kissed her as the water fell on us.

Me: "Marry me."
Nomonde: "What?"
Me: "In a month's time we're getting married, my babies will not be born out of wedlock."
Nomonde: "I'm not ready to get married."
Me: "I don't care, we're getting married in a month's time."

I washed my body and took the towel wrapping it around my waist and went to get dressed.

In Ntokozo's house

He sat on the edge of the bed with his face covered with his hands and his elbows rested on his lap.

Sphelele(bayb mama): "This is the third time we're facing a problem like this.  Are you cheating on me?"
Ntokozo: "No I'm not."
Sphelele: "Then why can't you get it up? Don't you find me attractive anymore?"
Ntokozo: "Ofcourse I do."
Sphelele: "Then why is your dick taking a day off?"
Ntokozo: "I don't know, it probably bile. It been a long time since I cleansed my system."
Sphelele: "What is wrong with you? Everything is going wrong in your life what are you doing wrong?"
Ntokozo:(snapped) "Nothing! Why are you accusing me what do you want me to say?"

Sphelele heaved a sigh and took the baby's bottles and went to wash them in the kitchen then put them in the sterilizing solution then went back to the bedroom.

Sphelele: "I think I need to go back home since you're at it today you'll call when you need me."
Ntokozo: "I do why do you always leave when we're facing a problem? Why can't we sit down and talk about this as adults? And this bickering need to stop you'll make the bayb sick, you can't breastfeed whilst you're  angry."

Sphelele sat down and covered her face crying...
Sphelele: "What am I doing wrong? Why do you see the need to play me? I know you're cheating, do you even use a condom? You're putting my health in jeopardy and my life at risk collecting all the evil spirits from your girlfriends then dump them on me."
Ntokozo: "I'm not collecting evil spirits Phephe stop being dramatic."
Sphelele: "I think you need a break to get your shit together then we'll talk."

She stood up rubbing her eyes and went to take their suitcase and started packing.

At my house